m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Goods news folks the television crew strike has been called off as they struck a deal.  Probably we will see our favourite CPBD from this week as the earliest.  I will updated the news as it unfolds.  I will let you know if we can see a new program this week or not. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_khan90 thumbnail
Folks I just heard that the television crew turned down the offer and the strike is still on.  I hope both the parties work out something so that the strike should end. 
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: m_khan90

Folks I just heard that the television crew turned down the offer and the strike is still on.  I hope both the parties work out something so that the strike should end. 

Well this is a very expensive strike. Some companies can go bankrupt.
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Well this is a very expensive strike. Some companies can go bankrupt.

You are right summer.  I do not know why they go on strike even before any talks.  In this economic crunch time ppl should feel lucky to have jobs.  Here is Canada so many ppl are getting laid off but still conditions are better than the United States.
m_khan90 thumbnail
Once again we heard that the strike has been over.  I hope it will stay like that and no new department/catagory disagree and like to continue it. 

As soon as I found out when we can hear a new episode I let you guys.  During the strike the kid contestants were just practicing with different songs.  Last time I heard from my source that Aamir was sick with fever and cold but he is better now and practising a duet with Anamika. 
Until the program shooting done cant say what they are going to do.