loving sushmita....as usual

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

wow i was so excited to know she was judging....well let me say i m loving it..both wasim and sush are so good..its a refreshing change to have such suave judges with etiquettes who are not filmi and have a class..and i love her sshayaris...amazing..ab aur kya kahein....

thank the creatives for bringing sush on television..

share your views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
O yes sonali ... I was also very excited to hear about sush and wasim ...... I adore both of them like anything. and they are surely doing justice to the show ...

thier presence is definitely a breath of fresh air on the show. I just love the grace with which Sush talks .... perfect combination of beauty, brains and respect.

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: thesaint148

O yes sonali ... I was also very excited to hear about sush and wasim ...... I adore both of them like anything. and they are surely doing justice to the show ...

thier presence is definitely a breath of fresh air on the show. I just love the grace with which Sush talks .... perfect combination of beauty, brains and respect.

well said..i know its such a refreshing change fro mthe malaikas and the tulsi's and parvatis...no offense but they were too stereotypical...and ofcourse my other fav sandhya is doing a gr8 jb as a host...
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yep, she sizzles as ever with her unparalleled exuberance, intelligence, spontaneity and sensuality!