🌈 CHROMA CREW 🏳️‍⚧️ | ✽ Book Talk Reading Challenge, June 2025 ✽- Page 4

Reading Challenge

Created

Last reply

Replies

64

Views

4k

Users

15

Likes

51

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Book Talk Reading Challenge - 6 Month Anniversary Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge - Book Besties Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago
#31

While I have you here.. a quick question. For the pride reads, does a book count if one of the side characters is from the LGBTQ community?? Or does it only count if it's only the main character? Asking coz two of the books I read featured LGBTQ characters.. in one, a side character is gay.. the main character seems to be bisexual or at any rate, he's in love with a man but there's no explicit depiction of them being in a relationship. In the other book, the main character is bi but the endgame is with a man.

I'm sure you must have answered it somewhere and I'm being lazy but I'd be really grateful if you let me know what to do.. 🤧

SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: aryapdane

While I have you here.. a quick question. For the pride reads, does a book count if one of the side characters is from the LGBTQ community?? Or does it only count if it's only the main character? Asking coz two of the books I read featured LGBTQ characters.. in one, a side character is gay.. the main character seems to be bisexual or at any rate, he's in love with a man but there's no explicit depiction of them being in a relationship. In the other book, the main character is bi but the endgame is with a man.

I'm sure you must have answered it somewhere and I'm being lazy but I'd be really grateful if you let me know what to do.. 🤧

Yeah it’s okay if a side character is from the LGBTQ + community. Just make sure you mention that in your review though. Highlight what part of the book relates to the theme.
SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

I'm feeling too lazy to update my Excel count — otherwise, we'd be on par with Rainbow Readers smiley36. I'll do it in some time. Glitter Gang has Ms. Shibani as its warrior — who else do they need? smiley37 it's tough to compete with a virtual Rajdhani Express smiley19

true but we have you and Parm though Parm seems to be MiA smiley13
WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

true but we have you and Parm though Parm seems to be MiA smiley13

I am here…just being lazy in upd the sheet🫣😝

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#35

Hey guys, sorry to be that person—but please update your logs and sheet whenever you get the time! Since Lizzie's not around much, let's make it easier for Madhuri, who'll be taking over on her behalf. smiley4

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#36

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Hey guys, sorry to be that person—but please update your logs and sheet whenever you get the time! Since Lizzie's not around much, let's make it easier for Madhuri, who'll be taking over on her behalf. smiley4

I am updating my one but need more space in excel sheet.. 5 hi dia hai.. I have 14-15 this time...

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#37

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

I am updating my one but need more space in excel sheet.. 5 hi dia hai.. I have 14-15 this time...

I'll add lines in the Excel, Shiri.

Posted: 1 years ago
#38

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Hey guys, sorry to be that person—but please update your logs and sheet whenever you get the time! Since Lizzie's not around much, let's make it easier for Madhuri, who'll be taking over on her behalf. smiley4

Will update by tomorrow. Almost finished with the book.😊

Posted: 1 years ago
#39

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Hey guys, sorry to be that person—but please update your logs and sheet whenever you get the time! Since Lizzie's not around much, let's make it easier for Madhuri, who'll be taking over on her behalf. smiley4

Updated. Please check if it has been entered appropriatelysmiley42

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#40

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

I am updating my one but need more space in excel sheet.. 5 hi dia hai.. I have 14-15 this time...

done Shiri. I have added 15-20 lines additionally. Please let me know if you need more!smiley10

Related Topics

Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 · 1 months ago

Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 7 months ago

Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: SoupyTwist · 2 years ago

Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 months ago

📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: Butterscotch11 · 7 months ago

What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".