Originally posted by: nushhkiee
I will send by tonight. I'm waiting for Vera. She is yet to send me the cover for my theme 2 story.
Looking forward to your entries!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: nushhkiee
I will send by tonight. I'm waiting for Vera. She is yet to send me the cover for my theme 2 story.
Looking forward to your entries!
Please check your DM 
Vera!!! Where are you? Still waiting for your entries!
Originally posted by: minakrish
Vera!!! Where are you? Still waiting for your entries!
yeah Mrina. I'll send mine in 15 minutes.
Bilkul deadline tak stretch! Kya baat hai!
pls check PM.
extraaa extraa
Shibani, I have sent in my entries.
Originally posted by: Ayra_lovers
Can you pm me when the works are posted ? I want to read the new SS/ OS
All the OS entries will be posted by the respective writers once the results are announced.
Originally posted by: minakrish
All the OS entries will be posted by the respective writers once the results are announced.
is it compulsary to post ? I mean these are probably not that good. I never intended to post anyway.
It’s Only Love Khan Villa was unusually quiet that evening. Not the peaceful kind— but the kind that echoed. Asad Ahmed Khan stood near the...
9