Jhanak Written Update And Episode Discussion thread No 87- Page 142

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

85.2k

Users

40

Likes

4.3k

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Dibyaโ€ฆ tum par Leena ka khauff chada hainโ€ฆ

Bold - If what you say is shown on itv I am nearly certain it means she wants to tell the trip audience that her titular character could not get the rights of a wife when all rituals were complete..

Well a writer has the prerogative to tell their tale but I would judge them on how they told it.. like I would as I would suppose an audience as how did that happen? Here, would this mean the parachuted wife had to resort to r*pe to keep whatever the euphemism they want to refer their bond as ( that is a trope that any woman can easily understand in real life doesnโ€™t work that way) even if we know women can victimise men but I donโ€™t think this is the mode that women use to retain control. Her target audience has better understanding of the realities of that dynamic.

Anywaysโ€ฆ I would still stayโ€ฆ Leena will work to ensure that J get her wifeโ€™s rights

Thatโ€™s sacrosanct in itv imvโ€ฆif she wants to start a new โ€œrevolutionโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ by not even getting the parachuted โ€œbahuโ€ actually marriedโ€ฆ smiley37

I am fairly certain your scenario will not happen but never say neverโ€ฆentertainment is always evolving ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Everytime I say such vile predictions based on Leena's past record, I also hope that Leena proves me wrong..

...yes...I guess she will play dirty in the upcoming track...but somehow she will have to keep Runak hope alive if she intends to run the show for long period of time...unlike her other shows' ML-PL, she kept Anishit marriage unfinished...so I am somehow seeing a silver line that she will also not materialize real pregnancy for Arshi...leads k mu se partners, aapke sath rehna, formal relationship bla bla se thoda bohut hope to abhi bhi mil raha hai mujhe...let's see..

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Alter_Eg0

Tired of Jhanak's grand dialogues to Arshi " I can destroy your happiness if I wanted... You have your happiness because I have chosen to give it to you... But you will not always receive love in return for insults".

Jhanak - what will push you to make good on this threat? Definitely not Ani's health or well being... perhaps your dear papa's death? And how long will it last?

There's no correlation between Papa's death and Arshi didi ki khushi...so no...isse nahi hoga...๐Ÿคฃ Arshi has to actively commit some crime to make Jhanak chhino didi ki khushiyan๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shalinim153

Wese Arshi didi itna clear sunne ke bad bhi next confrontation Mai firse ek hi bat puchegi Ani se ki tum chahte kya ho....behn tumari moti akal pr patthar hai kya ya memory loss ka beemari sach mai hai tumhe๐Ÿคฃ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DDAAOgcSOU-/?igsh=eDYxNWFodXZpeXJx

I really want to see Jhanak fail badly in keeping Ani away from her, rather fain in not responding to his love someday...Didi ki nafrat age Ani ki mohabbat ko kabhi to jitado Leena! Kam se kam iss baar Ani se shaadi hi karwa do! Uske baad jo gandagi failani hai failana..hum seh lenge Runak k khatir! ๐Ÿคง

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 years ago
swahili07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Poor Ani. Woh saans bhi le toh bash ho jata hai.

Edited by swahili07 - 1 years ago
swahili07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Reddit loves Arshi. Earlier they called Shrishti a practical lady. Now they have been quiet since her bhanda was exposed.

sanfan thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago


hey whereโ€™s Patrali? She is missing in a couple of episodes isnโ€™t it?


Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: swahili07

Reddit loves Arshi. Earlier they called Shrishti a practical lady. Now they have been quiet since her bhanda was exposed.

Arshi fans shock me chale gaye honge!! Didi ne bechari hone ka natak karte karte aise criminal Wale kaand kar diya!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sanfan


hey whereโ€™s Patrali? She is missing in a couple of episodes isnโ€™t it?


May be on break..

words words

Shalinim153 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sanfan


hey whereโ€™s Patrali? She is missing in a couple of episodes isnโ€™t it?


She is on vacation. She posted one video in her IG. She is relaxing and Enjoying me time in Kedarnath โœจ

1206656 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sanfan


hey whereโ€™s Patrali? She is missing in a couple of episodes isnโ€™t it?


She's on vacation. Kedarnath smiley361000038702.jpg

Related Topics

Jhanak thumbnail

Posted by: ALUJNA21 ยท 6 months ago

Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "

Expand โ–ผ
Jhanak thumbnail

Posted by: kavitha_r ยท 1 months ago

Interested in Jhanak S2?

Expand โ–ผ
Jhanak thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima ยท 5 months ago

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
Expand โ–ผ
Jhanak thumbnail

Posted by: PutijaChalhov ยท 2 years ago

GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".