Such shows need to be banned!

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

How is this show still on air? Everyday they are repeating the same nonsense! Adit’s mother is such a moronic woman! By hiding her despicable son’s affair from his wife she somehow thinks everything’s gonna work out? Why is she forcing her son to be in a relationship he clearly doesn’t want to be in? Why is she forcing such an abusive relationship on her DIL? Characters like Mangal irritate the f*ck outta me! She is such a spineless pathetic FL! What crap is this show promoting? Gayatri and Kusum are such regressive budhiyas and need to get called out on their age old thinking pattern! Such over controlling parents only destroy their kids’ lives and nothing else! Adit needs to get JAILED! Shame on Mangal as well for enduring his abusive behaviour every day and not saying a word, she is as much of a culprit for hiding his true nature from everyone, I mean the woman is delusional af! Can’t she see that he ain’t happy with her and doesn’t care for her? How dumb can she be smiley29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriti999 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

How is this show still on air? Everyday they are repeating the same nonsense! Adit’s mother is such a moronic woman! By hiding her despicable son’s affair from his wife she somehow thinks everything’s gonna work out? Why is she forcing her son to be in a relationship he clearly doesn’t want to be in? Why is she forcing such an abusive relationship on her DIL? Characters like Mangal irritate the f*ck outta me! She is such a spineless pathetic FL! What crap is this show promoting? Gayatri and Kusum are such regressive budhiyas and need to get called out on their age old thinking pattern! Such over controlling parents only destroy their kids’ lives and nothing else! Adit needs to get JAILED! Shame on Mangal as well for enduring his abusive behaviour every day and not saying a word, she is as much of a culprit for hiding his true nature from everyone, I mean the woman is delusional af! Can’t she see that he ain’t happy with her and doesn’t care for her? How dumb can she be smiley29

I feel your pain and I have been saying the same thing.... this show should anger every woman out there..... but looks like the message is getting to them loud and clear. The promos show that the truth is out and hopefully things will change..... I hope.