Originally posted by: SoniRita
tomorrow midnight ist is deadline
Did you submit, Soni? mujhe to time hi nai mila 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRita
tomorrow midnight ist is deadline
Did you submit, Soni? mujhe to time hi nai mila 
not yet but i did found links for all of them but i got too many links
lets see if i can get to A to B in 3-4 linksTomorrow 22nd Sept 23.59 ISTOriginally posted by: average-student
when is the deadline??tonight?
One doubt. I found like more than 3 paths to reach from Olive oil to Burger King. Is that ok or do I have to find only 3 paths for each question?
Hey Subha, I need only one path for each question.Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
One doubt. I found like more than 3 paths to reach from Olive oil to Burger King. Is that ok or do I have to find only 3 paths for each question?
I am so confused with 3 path 1 path this path that path.I already sent my answers WD knows my path 
I am a bit confused how many links we need? is 3 path meaning 3 path in total or between the beginning and end path you need to find another three?
One path for each question. 3 path in total. Thatโs it.Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
I am a bit confused how many links we need? is 3 path meaning 3 path in total or between the beginning and end path you need to find another three?
Originally posted by: average-student
I am so confused with 3 path 1 path this path that path.I already sent my answers WD knows my path
If you have sent one combination for each path then everything is fine 
Around 6 hours left to submit your answers, folks!
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
30