Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Arjun

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Arjuna chose Dharma that’s why Krishna chose him. Krishna would’ve chosen Karna  or even Duryodhana if they decided to go on the path of Dharma but then he wouldn’t have had to put up with Kurukshetra😆…It is always the bhakt seeking out the God. God is there for everyone but it is upon us to choose Him as our guidance. 

Yehi to bola tha maine smiley36

Krishna ji ne karna ko to draupadi ki humiliation ke baad bhi mauka diya tha dharm choose karne ka but Karna ko apne aap ko victimize karne ki aadat ho gayi thi 

Krishna ne karna ke deathbed pe unhe samjhaaya bhi tha jab Karna ne kaha ki life was unfair to me that's I went on wrong path, krishna ne kaha tha ki meri life tumse zyada unfair thi tab bhi dharma hi satya raha unke liye 

And dekha jaaye to Mahabharata mein almost sabki life unfair hi rahi hai, totally depends on the person's choice 

devashree_h thumbnail

Team Arjun

Posted: 2 days ago

More words of Shri Krishna about Arjuna,

I spoke these gentle words to the insensible Ashvatthama. ‘He is regarded as the supreme one among gods and humans. He is the wielder of Gandiva, the one with the white horses. The supreme of apes sits astride his standard. He is Jishnu. He defeated and satisfied Shankara, the one with the blue throat and Uma’s consort, the god who is the lord of the gods, himself in a duel.20 There is no other man on earth whom I love as much. There is nothing that I cannot give him, even my wives and sons. O brahmana! He is unblemished in his deeds. Even such a well-wisher like Partha has never spoken such words to me earlier, the likes of which you have spoken.21