Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

What is yoga ..lets try to understand ….

Bhagavad Gita our revered scripture ,, a guide for life …what does Lord Krishna say about yoga…

Lord Krishna defines yoga as “Samatvam Yoga Uchyate” – Samatva – balanced state, Uchyate – said to be. Yoga is a balanced state. Yoga is a balanced state of the body and mind. Yoga is a balanced state of emotions. Yoga is a balanced state of thoughts and intellect.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

henrydavidson thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yoga is a holistic practice originating in ancient India, encompassing physical postures, breathing exercises, meditation, and ethics. Its roots trace back thousands of years to the Vedas and Patanjali's Yoga Sutras around 200 BCE. With diverse styles, yoga promotes well-being, uniting body, mind, and spirit for holistic health.

A few days back, I was searching for yoga services, but the websites I came across didn't match my needs. Luckily, I stumbled upon a website that provides excellent yoga assistance. Now, I'm content with what they offer.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 months ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Yoga is a type of exercise in which you move your body into various positions in order to become more fit or flexible, to improve your breathing, and to relax your mind.

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWKJ5InYdjo

Use of yoga to find cure of human body problems …. These are not necessarily a disease .