Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Team - Love Foever

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Darshanik Vivaad Ki rochak video aur gyaan ati sundar kahaniyaan , brahmagyaan ki anmol charcha bahut sundar laga dear Neha ,

Thanks for tagging me smiley31

smiley31 It's really a wonderful thought process explained from two different perspectives. I enjoyed the videos, too.

And also the videomakers comment, The questioning person is as important as the one giving answersmiley4....... That's why Geeta was narrated by Krishna to one single Partha and not to the whole Kuru clan present theresmiley2.

The part of this Upnishada when Gargi questions about bhoot, vartamaan and Bhavishya (the time factor) along with what's above aakash and below the earth (the space factor) that forms the basis of Space-time fabric later explained and exploited by Einstein to claim Time is relative.

Our Vedas and Upanishads had already defined Bramha's time differently than our time on earth. So time being relative was already known to us.

I'm genuinely happy that you enjoyed the video narration.smiley31

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 months ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Team - Love Foever

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

smiley31 It's really a wonderful thought process explained from two different perspectives. I enjoyed the videos, too.

And also the videomakers comment, The questioning person is as important as the one giving answersmiley4....... That's why Geeta was narrated by Krishna to one single Partha and not to the whole Kuru clan present theresmiley2.

The part of this Upnishada when Gargi questions about bhoot, vartamaan and Bhavishya (the time factor) along with what's above aakash and below the earth (the space factor) that forms the basis of Space-time fabric later explained and exploited by Einstein to claim Time is relative.

Our Vedas and Upanishads had already defined Bramha's time differently than our time on earth. So time being relative was already known to us.

I'm genuinely happy that you enjoyed the video narration.smiley31

The reality that I see … is ..a bundle of energy this side and another bundle of energy that side … connecting to eachother through channels of energy ,,,and mutually appreciating the endless timeless universe full of energies.
😍smiley31

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Dharma Defenders

A big shout-out to Neha, Shruti and chatterbox for keeping this thread alive till now and enriching this debate thread with your interesting and insightful perspectives. Thanks to each one of you. Although this debate thread is dedicated for a specific month, the discussions can continue as long as people are interested. We won't lock it, as long as activity is there. Anyways new debate topic for this month will come in a few days. Hope to see you all there. And hopefully new participants too.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sima actually it was fun to discuss something which I have experienced..

The real facts of life and that my personal view point

Equally was enjoying the views set by rest

Usually I run away from debates of any kind 😂😂😂

But this topic I could answer

So thank you

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Interesting perspectives by all, appreciate the gyaan.

My twopence: Love is eternal if you are truly committed in your heart and soul to the other person and vice versa, whether bound by marriage or not. Anyone who is meant to be together will be united in some form or another by destiny. But to idolise one and disregard another is not realistic, every famous duo from our religious texts (i.e Radha Krushna, Siya Ram, Shiv Shakti, Menaka Vishwamitra, Shakuntala Dushyant, Kama Rati, Parth Subhadra, Shashank Rohini, Savitri Satyavan etc.) had their own journey and should ideally simply be respected as such without judgement, with the broad aim to learn from them :)