Users

Frequent Posters

Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
Peronal_pixie thumbnail

Hello all. Not many people active here. šŸ˜…

Promo of Neilā€™s new show is out although this initial promo doesnā€™t have Neil..expecting another promo soon.

https://youtu.be/YrIH3sYqwF8?si=bgCjA_dIDexMsrKi

Show will go on air sometime this month..most likely in the 7pm slot.

Speculations till now are that Megha will be a remake of either Geet Hui Parayi or Bani Ishq da Kalma or Pakistani show ā€œFraudā€. Has anyone seen any of these shows? How are they?

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Hi smiley31

I've watched Geet. It's the story about a girl who gets conned by an NRI, Dev who along with his so called bhabhi come for rishta. They get married & before leaving for Canada Dev has a physical relationship with Geet.

Geet & her family get to know about the fraud after Dev leaves & they ask Geet to move on. But by then Geet is pregnant & she doesn't agree to abort her baby. Her family turns against her & her cousin along with his goons chase her.She jumps into a river but she gets saved by a man Maan.

She leaves her family & goes to a city. She starts working in a company where her friend also works. She gets to know it later on that Maan is the boss there. Later on it's also revealed that Dev is Maan's younger brother whose family has cut off from him but Maan still loves him & his so called bhabhi is his first wife.

The story then moves around Geet & Maan who accepts her even when she's carrying someone else's child.

If Megha bharse follows Geet then Kinshuk is Dev & Neil is Maan.

Maan was the best ML Gul has ever written.

Edited by Haalim - 3 months ago
Peronal_pixie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Hi smiley31

I've watched Geet. It's the story about a girl who gets conned by an NRI, Dev who along with his so called bhabhi come for rishta. They get married & before leaving for Canada Dev has a physical relationship with Geet.

Geet & her family get to know about the fraud after Dev leaves & they ask Geet to move on. But by then Geet is pregnant & she doesn't agree to abort her baby. Her family turns against her & her cousin along with his goons chase her.She jumps into a river but she gets saved by a man Maan.

She leaves her family & goes to a city. She starts working in a company where her friend also works. She gets to know it later on that Maan is the boss there. Later on it's also revealed that Dev is Maan's younger brother whose family has cut off from him but Maan still loves him & his so called bhabhi is his first wife.

The story then moves around Geet & Maan who accepts her even when she's carrying someone else's child.

If Megha bharse follows Geet then Kinshuk is Dev & Neil is Maan.

Maan was the best ML Gul has ever written.

Thanks for the detailed explanation smiley31

Oh Geet was a Gul Khan show? Story looks quite cliche šŸ˜… and ML the typical nice guy hero. Hope they add some complexity to Neilā€™s character.

Little disappointed with FL Neha Rana - she seems bland. Heard she isnā€™t a good actor. Leads have a bearing on the show as well as its reception.

Edited by Peronal_pixie - 3 months ago
Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Disliked Geet. Hated Bani. Never watched Fraud. Suddenly I'm not that interestedsmiley36

Haalim thumbnail

Geet was one of the OGs of Gul. Her other popular characters ASR, Asad & SSO were the first, second & third copies of Maan although they had some toxic traits. Geet used to be extremely popular on social media.

Maan was not a typical good guy but he has his heart at right place. He didn't humiliate Geet for the sake of it. He was kind of her guardian angel smiley36. Neil will add the layers by himself. I trust his calibre.

Btw the producer of the show commented on Neil's recent dance reel that he's going to add his dancing side on the show.

Neha will learn. She's still new. Neil likes to give inputs & has a good knowledge about technicalities. I'm sure she'll improve.

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asur

Disliked Geet. Hated Bani. Never watched Fraud. Suddenly I'm not that interestedsmiley36

The shows that get me interested with their trailers, I end up dropping them after one or two episodes only smiley37. So I'm not judging yet.

Asur thumbnail

What if he's playing Dev, not MaanšŸ«£smiley36

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asur

What if he's playing Dev, not MaanšŸ«£smiley36

The promo shows Kinshuk as Dev smiley37

Maan got his entry later on smiley36

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

The shows that get me interested with their trailers, I end up dropping them after one or two episodes only smiley37. So I'm not judging yet.

A show's quality shows even in the first episode. I judge by the quality of everything, music, direction, characters, acting. How everything plays outsmiley36

Unlike everybody else, I liked Madhubala show before leap till the time she was born. I don't know why I'm telling all this. Maybe because Drashti reminded me of that showsmiley36