Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Poddars, especially that chameleon Vidya is going to cry tears of blood soon. We saw a similar arrogant matriarch who was throwing around attitude only to cry and beg and ultimately lose everything. That is the fate awaiting Poddars too. That diya blowing off earlier will soon become a reality for Poddars. As much tears and humiliation they gave Abhira, they are going to get 10 times of it. 

yes we saw something similar with abhiras mom..but it was even worse what happened to her..and dkp,gave her a complete new life and love..  so,dkp will open a new door for abhira..her happy times will come soon 😇

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am waiting for Dadisa to workout and do deadlifts and Phupha to eye her like a candy 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTFfpvDtBg

Hope abhira new beginning starts as soon as ipl ends, and plz keep that trashcan away from her

Just like someone said earlier ghum is taking a leap but they are showing positivity for their fl, she proved her innocence without the ml help.

Rishta writers ko pata nahi apna braincells kaha chorke aye hai ki ap tak samaj nahi aya ki audience ko poddar characters mein zero interest hai as it is known they are fossil fuels.

If trp audience reject this track entirely and as a result starplus ya dkp poddar jungle ke actors ko nikal de to good ridance, for me nothing can salvage the show at this point except exit of poddars.

Sam looks so sad in this interview..whatever is happening to abhira has obviously hurt her as well..as she is living her character abhira ☹️.. but don’t worry sweetie ..this is your show ..rishta is always about the legacy heroines journey..so dkp,will bring positivity soon into abhiras life 😇

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Armaan is getting major hate from everywhere..and it is rightly deserved…I think at this point..rishta viewers will welcome a new hero with open arms…but logically speaking,.RoPu has just started and he’s a great guy who seems to get on well ŵith everyone..and Anita Raj and shruti ulfat are well known established actresses..I don’t think dkp will remove them suddenly. So I think podaars will remain this Gen..characters are known to get redeemed and whitewashed on itv..so writers will probably get some deep cleaning agents for vidya and dadisa to clean them up properly 😂. I didn’t watch the episode today and I’m not going to …I read the written update and saw enough clips on Twitter so I know what went on.  That whole mangalsutra, sindoor removing scene, breaking off the bangles and the lamp,going off last week. Are all bad signs.  Podaars have treated abhira terribly and cruelly and they are all going to suffer for it majorly… Armaan needs a major character change …he’s a very weak man who due to,his insecurities and kaveris tyranny doesn’t really have a mind of his own..he’s just programmed to keep the family peaceful,and happy because he feels he owes thst to them,.that’s his sole purpose in life. Until he changes ..he can never be a good husband to abhira or any woman.  Now will dkp change him or kill him and bring in his twin..🤔..either one is happening.. the twin can fit in nicely with the back story of Madhav here..but Armaan changing is also a possibility..from the BTs it’s cleared that he no,longer loves Ruhi..if he ever did..so that angle is like almost done…he doesn’t love his Bhabi..now the writers will,slowly,have to start ..removing  all his other bad traits.l🙄

ViDev_forever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ab Armaan ko uske pyaar ka ehsaas hoga aur Abheera uss se dur bhagegi. Ruhi villan ban jayegi aur Armaan aur Abheera ko milne se rokegi. As usual love triangle story of ITV 😑😑😑

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Sam looks so sad in this interview..whatever is happening to abhira has obviously hurt her as well..as she is living her character abhira ☹️.. but don’t worry sweetie ..this is your show ..rishta is always about the legacy heroines journey..so dkp,will bring positivity soon into abhiras life 😇

She came out of that hell so that itself is a big positive thing in her life , she is capable to take care of her expenses,she is hardworking and  she will find a job soon too. Positivity will come into her life like it did into her mom’s life . But I want to see these morons to suffer worse than the last ones, they should all beg her for forgiveness but still she should not forgive them. There might be something with that diya when she left the house, they are not even caring when she is leaving and already enjoying the marriage..Manisha and Meenu jaise sweet  couple ko ithne ghatiya bache they already flipped after hiding the divorce papers and how that stupid kiara forgot how Abhira took the slap saving her .

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

nakli shadi joothi shadi jimmedari how long he danced till today. And he said after seeing divorce papers tum kahi nahi javoge. What does he mean she has to stay there pressing dadis feet. 

I don't get him, and clearly I don't want to either. 

Abhira should simply live her own life and Rooh-i and Armaan can die under a truck

#NewlifeandnewguyforAbhira

Originally posted by: India_TV

yup.....armaan ka chaater ko kafi zyada degrade kya.... makers should not have done the MS thinggy...agar uski image itni nahi giraani thi...😂

#NewlifeandnewguyforAbhira

Originally posted by: India_TV

khud chullu bhar paani mein ddobna chahiye ise...😂 armaan ko saath le jkar...😂

Reserve to kar diya tha behen. Inko dikha nahi.

Lagta hai inka Google Map faulty haismiley37

Originally posted by: ViDev_forever

Ab Armaan ko uske pyaar ka ehsaas hoga aur Abheera uss se dur bhagegi. Ruhi villan ban jayegi aur Armaan aur Abheera ko milne se rokegi.As usual love triangle story of ITV 😑😑😑

Ab bhi to wohi hai😃😃😃

Edited by India_TV - 14 days ago