Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

That's a very nice suggestion but since he is not single and has been in a relationship for 5 years with one of my very good friend. Its disgusting to even think about it. No-one will accept it and I myself would feel immoral . I am a very unconditional admirer. I am one of those who admires and adores whom they like from afar. I am happy just by looking at his happy face.

He is a really good human being. Although, after reading dark romance since so long but still, he is one of the softest and most gentle person I ever met. Even after reading so much nonsense, unrealistic romance, genres still nothing, i mean nothing can change my feelings towards him. It's just keep increasing day by day, minute by minute. 

My friends have tried to explain me so so much to move on. I try as well but when I see him even for a second( with my friend happy) ,my feelings take a plunge, and I fall harder. 11 years and still counting. I don't regret liking him at all. He is too good to be mine. I think I don't deserve him.

But still,itna wait kiya hai itno ko reject kiya hai ek bande ke liye to bhagwan ne bhi shyd kuch bhut acha bacha ke rakha hoga mere liye. Hopefully 

Hey girl, first off, don't think anyone's too good for you. You deserve the best, and you'll find it. Second, I saw my homie go through a similar situation, so here's my take. We have this group of friends. Let's call one of them 'J '. She had this really nice, kind-hearted bf, and they were together for like 6 years. Now, another friend, let's call her 'S', had a massive crush on ' J's ' boyfriend for like 3 years.

'S ' even dated a few guys during this time but couldn't get over her crush. I knew about this, and I suggested to her once to just tell him, you know, to get it off her chest. I figured he'd probably reject her, but at least she could move on. So she did it. Bad idea, turns out. J's boyfriend ended up telling  'J ' everything, and it made 'J' feel really betrayed.

So yeah, the friendship between J and S? Totally gone. It's sad to see my two besties not even on speaking terms. I'm not saying this will happen to you, but I just wanted to share my view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJxBITRE0wk

lollipop scene feeding custard

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Saw a bts,jaha par divorce ke baad ar  totally bhokla gya hai.After court drama,ar may have come to his favourite place and babhiji tagged alone.

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Hey girl, first off, don't think anyone's too good for you. You deserve the best, and you'll find it. Second, I saw my homie go through a similar situation, so here's my take. We have this group of friends. Let's call one of them 'J '. She had this really nice, kind-hearted bf, and they were together for like 6 years. Now, another friend, let's call her 'S', had a massive crush on ' J's ' boyfriend for like 3 years.

'S ' even dated a few guys during this time but couldn't get over her crush. I knew about this, and I suggested to her once to just tell him, you know, to get it off her chest. I figured he'd probably reject her, but at least she could move on. So she did it. Bad idea, turns out. J's boyfriend ended up telling  'J ' everything, and it made 'J' feel really betrayed.

So yeah, the friendship between J and S? Totally gone. It's sad to see my two besties not even on speaking terms. I'm not saying this will happen to you, but I just wanted to share my view

That is what I am scared of. If he was single then I would have tried my luck, but no Now I can't and won't. Even if my intentions are true still I would come out as a homewrecker and a cheat. 

I Will never want to come between my friend's and her boyfriend's relationship. That is why I chose the easy but painful way out. That is love him from afar. Plus ,I am also waiting for my future husband tabhi lagta hai apne crush se peecha chutega mera๐Ÿ™‚

https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1789552709072220260

Armoron's DDP era is going to start and how๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kya ddp..

He is going to blame abhira more as well as write ruhi name on bench and than would get prepared to marry ruhi as per vidhya wish

Armoron smiley42.....Armanaza got yet another gali smiley41

Originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo

U know  it's amusing that Arohi is hailed for being a single mother. Just bcoz she didn remarry doesn't mean she single handedly raised her daughter lol. She had the backing of the entire Birla Family. She had the resources served to her on a big platter. It was Akshara who was absolutely alone and it's not like she remarried a big shot. Abhinav was from a humble background. He himself was struggling. 

Yeah they will twist and present whatever they want as per their convenience....except for MS and official name change she had everything..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ruhi Bhabhi ko toh bilkul bhi sharam nhi hai, naam bhi zabardasti likhwaegi. 

Ruhi has become downright desperate and disgusting..itโ€™s actually so,embarrassing watching her๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ..sheโ€™s got no,self respect..running  behind a married man so,shamelessly..even if she ลตants Armaan..have some restraint..donโ€™t force yourself on him so,much. Itโ€™s cringe..to watch ๐Ÿคฎโ€ฆtrying to feed him, in his bedroom,all the time, in the car between his wife and him,.taking him out on night dates. Ruhi is such a cheap disgusting character. Her poor parents souls  must be so ashamed of their daughter ๐Ÿ™„