Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 25 days ago

I did not bother watching the episodes after tuesday. Wednesday was in bits and pieces.smiley26 Hotstar description was enough for next three days.smiley26 They are truly going to drag the marriage track till IPL ends. Next koothu will be the jewelery shopping. That will eat up another week. 

About Wed, even I also liked Palani describing about Kathir to Vels women. Lol, they seem to have more trust in Kathir being the good guy than his own father. Although, it is good that Palani always has doubts over KR wedding and jewelery, but makers are just not ready to explore anything further on this. Why can Palani not reveal to these Vels women about Raji's affair with Kannan, which Kathir had mentioned to him?? Atleast get him to start mulling about it infront of them? These women definitely know to keep secrets from Vels men. They are better confidants for Palani than anyone else. 

Again, thank you for keeping us posted there, Prema akka! (Can I call you akka, if you dont mind?smiley9)

Pandian vasama maata poran! Superr thaan. Vels will definitely dig about the family and then watch all the koothu with popcorns buckets.smiley36 But like Kathir says, ivarukku idhu venum.smiley36

Now that you mentioned in today's update, about TM family plotting of divide and rule, surely Meena Raji relation will get targeted. That rings a bell actually! How Palani was all praises in front of Vels women about Meena caring for Raji and vice versa. And how both ladies were happy for Raji that she too got a good co-SIL, who is more like an elder sister. Was that a precursor of sort then?smiley13

About SM moving out, even though that seems to be a strobg possibility, I don't think Meena will just leave without putting up a fight. That's not in her genes. Not in S1 and not in S2. Senthil too has not grown enough spine yet, to stand up to his father. That will take long. More or less like Jeeva, even though Jeeva still somewhat spoke when it was utmost needed. 

I just saw a clip in YT, of today's epi where Kathir does some running commentary of provoking Vels. That day, it was Raji's commentary on money and today Kathir's senseless mockery. Lol, just shows how childish these two are and still unaware about where and when to speak! Idhungalukkum nalla padum pole! 

Ippo naalaki KR promo pottu thirrupi nice aa nammale Monday- tues mattum episodes paakka vechurvaanga!smiley8smiley8

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Mirage09

I did not bother watching the episodes after tuesday. Wednesday was in bits and pieces.smiley26 Hotstar description was enough for next three days.smiley26 They are truly going to drag the marriage track till IPL ends. Next koothu will be the jewelery shopping. That will eat up another week. 

About Wed, even I also liked Palani describing about Kathir to Vels women. Lol, they seem to have more trust in Kathir being the good guy than his own father. Although, it is good that Palani always has doubts over KR wedding and jewelery, but makers are just not ready to explore anything further on this. Why can Palani not reveal to these Vels women about Raji's affair with Kannan, which Kathir had mentioned to him?? Atleast get him to start mulling about it infront of them? These women definitely know to keep secrets from Vels men. They are better confidants for Palani than anyone else. 

Again, thank you for keeping us posted there, Prema akka! (Can I call you akka, if you dont mind?smiley9)

Pandian vasama maata poran! Superr thaan. Vels will definitely dig about the family and then watch all the koothu with popcorns buckets.smiley36 But like Kathir says, ivarukku idhu venum.smiley36

Now that you mentioned in today's update, about TM family plotting of divide and rule, surely Meena Raji relation will get targeted. That rings a bell actually! How Palani was all praises in front of Vels women about Meena caring for Raji and vice versa. And how both ladies were happy for Raji that she too got a good co-SIL, who is more like an elder sister. Was that a precursor of sort then?smiley13

About SM moving out, even though that seems to be a strobg possibility, I don't think Meena will just leave without putting up a fight. That's not in her genes. Not in S1 and not in S2. Senthil too has not grown enough spine yet, to stand up to his father. That will take long. More or less like Jeeva, even though Jeeva still somewhat spoke when it was utmost needed. 

I just saw a clip in YT, of today's epi where Kathir does some running commentary of provoking Vels. That day, it was Raji's commentary on money and today Kathir's senseless mockery. Lol, just shows how childish these two are and still unaware about where and when to speak! Idhungalukkum nalla padum pole! 

Ippo naalaki KR promo pottu thirrupi nice aa nammale Monday- tues mattum episodes paakka vechurvaanga!smiley8smiley8

I agree with everything you said except I think Senthil will be bold enough to support Meena. Lets see if they leave the house or fight to stay against TM’s plotting and planning. 

Pandian again and again proves why he us the biggest hypocrite in this whole wide world. In Saturday’s episode, he ridiculed love marriage and said, only arranged marriage can bring happiness to parents even if it means spending a lot of money for it. Gomathi also nodded her head for this statement. Once a dimwit, always a dimwit.smiley7

Then why the heck did he elope and marry Gomathi and went against her family. Won’t they have had the same feeling 30 years ago that you have now?? Then what’s wrong in Vel brothers ridiculing and humiliating him. Indha aalukku oru nyayam, Vel familykku oru nyayama? smiley11
The way he praised about TM in front of Vel family was cringe and pukeworthy. He knows nothing about the girl, yet to rile up  he was making useless and baseless statements about TM and her family. 

i really don’t know why they are showing KR to be childish unless it is to prop up Meena and later TM as the leads around whom the story will revolve around. Gomathi irundhalum, illainalum onnu thaan, such an useless character. Pandian will clearly take sides and support TM because he brought her into the family.  Idhula Raji ya loosaatam kaamikiraanga. One thing is sure except Meena, everyone in Pandian family has been portrayed as idiots and dumbheads including Kathir. No one questions Pandian except Meena, thinks he will only do the best for the family. Meenavai thavira ellam vadikattuna muttalunga🙄

If the story pivots towards plotting and planning, mamiyar-Marumagalgal  sandai, I am out of here. Enn marriage lifeliye naan idhellam paathadhillai. Ennaku kidaicha madhiri in-laws and BILs yaarkum kidaika maatanga. 25 years la yarum enna oru kelvi kettadhilla, Best part is I don’t have a Nathanar smiley36 All of them are boys in my husband’s house smiley36

Please call me by my first name, Prema. Its more than sufficient.❤️

Edited by mpks1 - 24 days ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Skipppppppppppppp smiley37 So it is clear that makers don’t want KR to be the popular leadssmiley36

Not interested in TM and her family’s fake drama. Pandian family who are idiots of the first order will fall for their fresh lies smiley36

I didn’t expect this kind of pathetic writing from Priya Thambi. It is clear she is chasing ratings and it is not possible with a story similar to PS-1. So she is taking the same route as other serials which thrive on such pathetic scripts.

https://youtu.be/OeFdGmEpm40?si=zd4LCSB5qSp_cj1v

Edited by mpks1 - 24 days ago
Mirage09 thumbnail

If Senthil steps up soon to support Meena, then well and good. My beef with him is his habit of putting Kathir in trouble to save his own skin. 

New promooo.. suttham! smiley26smiley12 Marriage mudira vara indha time pass lam thaan nadakum.smiley26Skippy skipp..smiley8

Same same, if its all going to be Meena-TM warring against each other, KR reduced to being sidekicks who make stupids comments, then I QUIT! Period. 

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Everyone, didn't know there is a thread for discussing PS2. Didn't follow the 1st season but somehow the casts and storyline interested me. Read through the previous pages and I do agree with everyone. Kathir and Raaji's pairing is fresh and their promos gain good ratings and view. Hence they should give them more scene and at least show them interacting in the background too. The latest promo is out and looks like the situation may work in TM's family favor. Pandian might agree to pay for them their debt or tell them dont have to pay anything and he take up total cost

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

If Senthil steps up soon to support Meena, then well and good. My beef with him is his habit of putting Kathir in trouble to save his own skin. 

New promooo.. suttham! smiley26smiley12 Marriage mudira vara indha time pass lam thaan nadakum.smiley26Skippy skipp..smiley8

Same same, if its all going to be Meena-TM warring against each other, KR reduced to being sidekicks who make stupids comments, then I QUIT! Period. 

That's true. I also noticed that Kathir always stands up for his brothers and do things for them to be happy with their partner including giving up things but don't see the same from the brothers. Esp Senthil always wiling to throw Kathir under the bus to save his ownself

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Today’s episode

TM and her family irritate the heck out of me and the sense of entitlement exasperating. The whole family is horrible, not one person is good there. Skipped this scene completely as soon as their faces came on screen🙄

Last scene with Kuzhali, how can they write such an irritating character. Kuzhali is obnoxious, rude, brainless bimbo. How are Pandian and Gomathi keeping quiet with all her shenanigans. They can’t seem to control their own daughter but  goes around finding fault with everyone around them. I don’t see any difference between Kuzhali and TM family because all of them look shallow to me, filled with garbage and most of all big time cheats. 

The scene I most liked in today’s episode - Vel family ladies with Palani. All 3 of them are so endearing, heartwarming to see them. They are much better than Gomathi though they could be little more forceful against their husbands. Atleast they rause their opinions whereas Gonathi is useless, can’t even talk in front of Pandian except nodding her head for everything he says. Like I said, I prefer Vadivu, Maari, Kanthinathi to any of the other older ladies in this show. Vadivu’s reason to give her jewelry to Raji was understandable. She didn’t want anyone to point fingers at Raji.

As for the scene at Pandian house and Kathir asking Palani to take the jewelry back, its the same scenario with Pandian again accusing Kathir. I really don’t know when they plan yo reveal atleast the jewelry truth out. They could atleast tell everyone that Raji only lost it, the consequences won’t be this bad.  Yet again they highlighted Pandian’s hypocrisy and partiality- the way he treats Kuzhali and the way he treats Kathir is so contrasting and deplorable,  Even if Kuzhali kills someone, Pandian will stand by her.l, such a pathetic father he is. Gomathi and Meena again keeping mum about this jewelry issue while Meena has an opinion in all the other matters🙄🙄🙄🙄  Gomathi is used to throwing everyone under the bus because all she cares about is safeguarding her name with Pandiansmiley7.

Anyway Raji deciding to keep the jewelry is definitely between mother and daughter, Kathir should stay out of it.

Finally, with the way the writers are parading Meena and Raji’s hewelry collection, TM and her family are going to  get hold of it- aataya poda pogudhunga, ella nagayum indha kudubam surutta pogudhunga, thiruttu, fraud gumbalsmiley36 

P.S: Akash’s new Sun TV show is starting on Sunday, May 19th and its a weekend show plus its a horror genre. Looks like it will be an one hour show on the weekend and Akash must be shuttling between the 2 shows for shooting.

Edited by mpks1 - 23 days ago
Mirage09 thumbnail

I couldn't catch the episode. Is Raji keeping the jewelery with her? I really wish she gives a thought to Kathir's views here. Coz, its just not the right time for her to accept anything monetary or valuables from her family.

mpks1 thumbnail

I couldn't catch the episode. Is Raji keeping the jewelery with her? I really wish she gives a thought to Kathir's views here. Coz, its just not the right time for her to accept anything monetary or valuables from her family.

Yes, she is keeping the jewelry with her. Only Kathir was against keeping it, Meena, Gomathi, Palanivel all for keeping the jewelry. Pandian was hell bent on going batshit crazy on Kathir for losing the jewelry when Raji eloped. Raji again tried to tell the truth today but Kathir yet again stopped her and came up with a weird excuse. Finally Raji decided she will keep the jewelry with her. This is  going to make Kathir angry on Raji again. So the progress we saw last week is going to go down the drain.

IMO, its high time the jewelry truth atleast must come out, if possible get hold of that douchebag Kannan  to retrieve the money or het some compensation, 

Edited by mpks1 - 22 days ago
mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

I skipped 90% of the episode today after I read the synopsis. Neither wanted to see Kuzhali nobsense nor interested in Saravanan-TM cringe romance as I was about shut my window while fast forwarding the episode, saw Kathir putting up the chairs in order after the party, didn’t care for Pandian’s fake smile, the man is full of venom towards his own child and most importantly treats them all differently. It is clear that Saravansn, Kuzhali and Arasi are his favorites while Senthil and Kathir are his unwanted children especially Kathir. Then there was 3 more minutes left in the episode, showed a namesake KR scene which I can’t seem to figure where they are going with it. Kathir is back to being rude and sarcastic with Raji when she asked him if she should tell the jewelry truth to the family. I think  writers are doing this on purpose to prop up other couples while KR takes one step forward and in the subsequent episodes their relationship takes 10 step backwards, Though I agree with Kathir that Raji will lose all her goodwill in the Pandian house of the truth comes out but it is better to get it out now and be done with rather than delaying and becomes a much bigger problem in the future.  Also who cares if Pandian likes Raji or not or accepted has his DIL.🙄 The man if nit now will eventually going to be rude and angry with her anyways. 
I feel Raji at this time is paying huge price for a mistake she did and has the worst life of all the DILs in that house. Even TM who is going to come with a hige trunk full of lies and deceit is going to be treated better than Raji, atleast she will get her husband’s unconditional support,
Raji is going to be in a huge shock if she falls in love with Kathir and expresses it to him while he rejects and says he is doing all this for his mom and to uphold his duty. I hope she prepares herself for any kind of outcome. We also have TM and her already beginning to plot and plan on how to separate the family, won’t be surprised if both separate the couples (SM and KR)  too, 

Hope there us a continuation to KR scene tomorrow or like always they could end it abruptly, and please stop with the conversation of who is going to sleep where and whether to turn off the lights or not. I am just sick and tired of these dialogues between the 2.

In short I only watched the last 3 minutes of the episode, didn’t care for the rest. 

Finally, even before TM and her family if I have to punch a character in the show, it will be Gomathi first, followed by Pandian, others are behind these 2 smiley36 They are the worst parents I have seen in a TV show smiley36