Could katrina have achieved success without salman - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

He gave her opportunities, but it is her own star presence and beauty that made her rise. 

Without Salman would she have still made it big? Depends on if others would have given her opportunities. If someone did, then yes she would still be huge. She needed a platform from which to take off. The rest is all her.

After Boom, she did a Telugu film for which she was the highest paid female actress in the South at the time. That salary was attributed to her looks.

Her start was due to Salman, but it could have been anyone else. Her meteoric rise is her own doing and was fated for her.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Katrina would have ultimately achieved everything that she did, but her journey wouldn't be so smooth or so quick. With Salman, she didn't just get the opportunities, she was also protected. 

SakZ thumbnail

But unlike his brothers, katrina is good looking and Indians love foreign looking fair women 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nope. Salman made her the star she is. It’s a fcuking fact. 

Originally posted by: SakZ

But unlike his brothers, katrina is good looking and Indians love foreign looking fair women 

OK then the credit goes to Kat's good looks and fair skin....with that anyone would have made her a star....iss mein Salman ka kya kamal hai.....smiley36

See Salman helped her...I am not denying it...he just made it easy for her.....but no Salman could have saved her if she didn't have the star qualities in her .......there are so many cases we see.......AB Jr..Esha Deol,, Sunny Deol's son...Jeetendra's son...and the King maker's son Uday Chopra.....they all failed despite having powerful backing because the audience didn't love them....

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

50 - 50 smiley32

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.instagram.com/eyeopnerbollywood/reel/C5-7b0HNYBi/

What does SK really have to say about all this? smiley20

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Probably not. Her first film flopped and I don't think without being Salmans gf I doubt she would get the opportunities she did. I mean, yeah Salman launched other people but he didn't recommend them in so many films, he was also not dating others either. Though I'll give her credit that she has charm and screen presence which helped her too.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OK then the credit goes to Kat's good looks and fair skin....with that anyone would have made her a star....iss mein Salman ka kya kamal hai.....smiley36

See Salman helped her...I am not denying it...he just made it easy for her.....but no Salman could have saved her if she didn't have the star qualities in her .......there are so many cases we see.......AB Jr..Esha Deol,, Sunny Deol's son...Jeetendra's son...and the King maker's son Uday Chopra.....they all failed despite having powerful backing because the audience didn't love them....

Also I don’t agree with this argument that Indians have a fetish for white skinned women. So many people have come after Kat in the industry, who are of foreign origin but they couldn’t touch even 10% success of what she has achieved, while it’s true that Salman helped her a lot and gave her that push in her career, but it’s ultimately the audience that accepted her, had they rejected her, she wouldn’t have been the star that she is. She has always had the X factor, and one of the few most gorgeous actresses we have had in recent decade. Her craze was for real.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, Katrina would have. 

Salman did help others too, esp his own brothers. Their careers went nowhere. 

Maine pyar kyu Kiya had his younger brother but he failed to make an impact. So it's not that Salman gave a role and a star is made.

It's the person's own talent and destiny that works.

Katrina was destined to achieve the place she has.