Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Pesuradhrllam pesittu  ippo katti pudi. Indha ponnu  seriyana loosu. She needs to earn her apology from Muthu. There is no  trust, no understanding, absolutely no confidence on her husband or in the relationship. What kind of writing is this? 

I am also a woman, mother, wife, daughter but there is a general statement - you are not guilty until proven. 
Thank God, she atleast got her brain back now. So Ravi is part of this mission to prove not guilty?

What will Meena do if she finds Chitti and her brother are actually behind this? Does she have the guts to throw her brother behind bars for cyber crime? ๐Ÿ™„

Edited by mpks1 - 10 days ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Pesuradhrllam psittu  ippo katti pudi. Indha ponnu  seriyana loosu. She needs to earn her apology from Muthu. There is no  trust, no understanding, absolutely no confidence on her husband or in the relationship. What kind of writing is this? 

I am also a woman, mother, wife, daughter but my there is a general statement - you are not guilty until proven. 
Thank God, she atleast got her brain back now. So Ravi is part of this mission to prove not guilty?

What will Meena do of she finds Chitti and her brother are actually behind this? Does she have the guys to throw her brother behind bats for cyber crime? ๐Ÿ™„

I still wonder if her brother gets caught this time or escapes  . It was Chitti only got caught in camera . 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

I still wonder if her brother gets caught this time or escapes  . It was Chitti only got caught in camera . 

That is my question always. Why are the writers protecting Satya, Rohini, Manoj along with Vasudevan and Sudha, the main villains of this show?

Vijaya is a comical villain who pays the consequences for evilness immediately in the subsequent episodes.

But whatโ€™s with protecting Satya who has only done damage to Muthu and Meena? 
Rohini, Manoj vittu thallanim yenna adhunga rendum writers/directorida favoritesmiley7

Edited by mpks1 - 10 days ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

That is my question always. Why are the writers protecting Satua, Rohini, Manoj along with Vasudevan and Sudha, the main villains if this show?

Vijaya is a comical villain who pays the consequences for evilness immediately in the subsequent episodes.

But whatโ€™s with protecting Satya who has only done damage to Muthu and Meena? 
Rohini, Manoj vittu thallanim yenna adhunga rendum writers/directorida favoritesmiley7

Seriously yaar . Other than Muthu Meena even this writer favours sathya character . Munnadi ulla spoiler la Sathya character actor irudhanga papom . Poi indha friends gumbal ah kootitu vara sollunga sollum podhu sathya vaiyum sethu thookitu varangala papom 

Unless a big crime happens don think they will bring change in this sathya character . 

That Chitti will go any extreme.  He might even harm Sathya and put blame on Muthu . 

Namma hero dhan yaranalum adichi nalla per sambathichu vachirukanga 

Nichuss thumbnail

Her brain came back....

Waiting 4 epsd...

Hw ths pblm goin to b resolved

Nichuss thumbnail

Pesuradhrllam psittu  ippo katti pudi. Indha ponnu  seriyana loosu. She needs to earn her apology from Muthu. There is no  trust, no understanding, absolutely no confidence on her husband or in the relationship. What kind of writing is this? 

I am also a woman, mother, wife, daughter but my there is a general statement - you are not guilty until proven. 

What will Meena do of she finds Chitti and her brother are actually behind this? Does she have the guts to throw her brother behind bars for cyber crime? ๐Ÿ™„

Her brother wasnt part f ths... it was chitti n his assistants

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Satya wasnt thr...

He saw SM viral video n started being rude to meena teasing on muthu..

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Today epsd gud...

Finally meena got her brain n investigated the bar... found evidence for proving muthu not drunk... n caught chitti too red handed...

She asked shopkeeper to send th video to Ravi mob.... 

Ravi take video f muthu hw he was framed falsely for drunk n drive ... he request to gv hs car... praises meena for giving chance f doubt n proving his innocence....

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Finally Meenaโ€™s tubelight started functioning! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ How did it happen overnight? smiley36smiley36 Also she solved the crime in half an episode too smiley36

Muthu very easily gave credit to her for finding the truth. The man is too easy to please smiley36

Annamalai and Vijaya deserve only Manoj, Rohini and their shenanigans๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ horrible parents, have zero love or trust in their own child. They easily believe  anything Manoj or Rohini say but wonโ€™t give any benefit of the doubt to Muthu. I donโ€™t expect this from Vijaya but Annamalai is a huge disappointmentsmiley7smiley7

I am glad atleast Meena trusted Ravi more than Muthu himself instead of that Odugali Manoj smiley36

Enna pesu pesuchinga Manojum Rohiniyum, Muthu adhunga moonjiyila oru kuthu vidanum.

Parvathi aunty, Sudha, Vasudevan veetu pakkam vandha Muthu avangala thurathi adikanam.

Precap for tomorrow- Rohiniโ€™s next plotting and planning is ready, she is going to use Chitti against Muthu to escape from her criminal activitiessmiley6 Also I agree with Muthu, no compensation for all that he went through, Chitti needs to be put behind bars.

Also I thought Jeeva will continue to be part of SA looks like they wrapped her track, sent her back to Canada so they can show Manoj-Rohini winning all the timesmiley6 Writerskkum, Directorkkum enna oru criminal buddhi, ellam life expierence pola, innoruthatai yemathiye TV industryla mela vandhavanga pola irukku.๐Ÿ™„

Edited by mpks1 - 11 days ago
Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

SA

today fast epsd.... maafi maago epsd smiley36

starting with inspector..... smiley36smiley36 inspector caught Chitti for creating fake video n sending it to SM... he asked sorry to MuMee... gv the respect... which he didnt do last time.....
Annamalai gets guilty... he makes V..M.. R n Shruthi watch the video... V M R face is like ...y ..only happening for us type... ewwww

Shruthi was genuinely happy... :)

Annamalai orders V to get the aarathi thattu....
again orders.... V R S to take Aarathi f MuMee

** here one interesting scene was thr... R morachifying Meena...n Meena giving winning attitude look... R goin out with aarathi... meena moving space for her to go...

does this signify... Meena goin to be the reason for Rohini to be out f house smiley44smiley44 smiley37

Annamalai Muthu patch up.... Meena gvs back to V n R... in attitude tone.... whistle podu scene it was....

now next prblm started

Satya blvd Chitti saying... chitti's assistant did this Kaand... nt him... he tuk video to show Meena hw Muthu drinking... bt didnt knew he wasnt drunk tat day... blaah blaah... n make Satya his backup.... like everyone to obey Satya....

Satya goin to get in trouble sooonsmiley44smiley44