Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Reeva is like a part of Ishan's body smiley37Today body part was missing 

Bakwas drama there is no fun element at all totally toxic smiley37

Savi got a " Bhai and vahini" for free at least they are helping her smiley36

I really wanted to slap Baby bear when he indirectly asked Shukla to leave the job and when he was shouting at Savi. Suddenly baby bear found his voice. Why is it that whenever he's in front of Savi he gets his voice but when he's with the elder bears he simply nods his head?

The show is so toxic that I feel Gen 1 was far better. Even though Virat and Sai used to fight it never looked or felt toxic.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fats24

I really wanted to slap Baby bear when he indirectly asked Shukla to leave the job and when he was shouting at Savi. Suddenly baby bear found his voice. Why is it that whenever he's in front of Savi he gets his voice but when he's with the elder bears he simply nods his head?

The show is so toxic that I feel Gen 1 was far better. Even though Virat and Sai used to fight it never looked or felt toxic.

Many times there was valied reason for Virat yo ger angry ..like Sai not telling that where she was going and why smiley36PD sir ,  making Devi to elope ( even though Virat actions were extreme)..

There was a reason...Sai was very volatile and loud@

Ishan is nothing  but a toxic moron 🙄 

Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Many times there was valied reason for Virat yo ger angry ..like Sai not telling that where she was going and why smiley36PD sir ,  making Devi to elope ( even though Virat actions were extreme)..

There was a reason...Sai was very volatile and loud@

Ishan is nothing  but a toxic moron 🙄 

Sai used to compel him to be angry and take extreme steps but Savi does nothing of that sort. 

Ishaan is a puppy wagging his tail in front of his papa and mamma bears😄

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think a major difference between virat (in the first couple hundred episodes at least) and ishaan (till now) is that for virat, duty came before family, he stood for what he believed was right, had a mind of his own, a spine and wasn't afraid to call out his elders when he thought that they were wrong. he was a mature human being who treated his elders with a lot of respect but recognized that they were humans and not god who could do no wrong. 

ishaan, however is the the complete opposite, mama and papa bear come before everybody and everything for him, he thinks of his adoptive parents as superheroes, the way kids do. he doesn't have a spine and has frequent emotional outbursts, he is emotionally stunted because he feels his mother abandoned him (and now with ishantanu gone, I don't think he will ever be able to grow up and explore perspectives beyond the bhosale mansion). 

sai and virat were both strong willed individuals and fit together which is why sairat felt worth rooting for. but over here, ishaan is more like naam bade darshan chhote, he is the director of such a prestigious college lekin savi ka naam ek baar sunte hi professionalism ko bhej diya tel lene, turant bol diya shukla ji ko resign karne. he carries a deep emotional baggage that needs to be addressed by a therapist, he has to grow out of his manchild phase and needs to start behaving like a 30 year old man to be worth rooting for. savi is just so frustrating. i wish she saw the signs that ishaan was still in love with reeva and focused on her upsc instead of falling in love with ishaan.

sairat fit together so well, it felt like they were made for each other. but with ishvi, it feels like people ship them because they are the ml and fl and not because they belong together. there is nothing charming about ishvi, and ever since reeva came back, they've barely had any screen space together and their relationship hasn't evolved even a little bit, the TRPs have been reflecting that.

Fats24 thumbnail

Sai was very impulsive and took decisions in a jiffy without thinking of the consequences which irked Virat. For example she didn't think for a second before getting Pulkit and Devyani married. She was mentally unstable and if Pulkit hadn't turned out to be a good person who would have been responsible. Virat was right from his side but he too took a drastic step by throwing her out of the house. But, once when he came to know the truth he didn't waste a second and went to Gadchiroli to apologise and bring her back. I don't see any of these traits in Ishaan. 

Whatever Sai did Virat still chose to stay with her till she completed her education. For him , her dream was his dream too. Ishaan has very conveniently left Savi's hand to fend for herself. I feel it's good in one way. If she becomes an IAS she can keep her head high and can prove to the Ghosales that she fulfilled her dreams on her own. If baby bear had supported her mama bear wouldn't have stopped telling the whole world that they helped her financially to achieve her dreams.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Horrini is alive oh no..   I am sure pulkit jiju picked up the wrong girl from the orphanage 

Or Chavan’s took another girl home post the hijack…

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

There are soo many posts on Sairat even though it’s been nearly a year since the leap which clearly proves that THERE WAS NO NEED TO KILL THEM Nor was the stupid gen leap needed!!!

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

There are soo many posts on Sairat even though it’s been nearly a year since the leap which clearly proves that THERE WAS NO NEED TO KILL THEM Nor was the stupid gen leap needed!!!

also proves that the new characters are no match for their predecessors. I'll choose pakhi didi over gomata anyday.

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: adsays

also proves that the new characters are no match for their predecessors. I'll choose pakhi didi over gomata anyday.

Same here, no one can beat our Pyaari Didi and Bhavu Kaku. I miss these two iconic characters a lot no matter how bad they were smiley27

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Leap was done with a reason smiley37Now we get it 

Viru was a saint compare to Ishan ...CVs are showing most egoistic , spineless and toxic ML smiley37....Another fact they make us think Pakhi was a more entertaining than " existence unnoticeable Reeva doormat "smiley37