Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: KajalRai21

I won't say he is the worst but certainly not the best. He is just only aware about his mother what dadisa have shown and i don't think Madhav has cleared out it that how was his mother actually was. I will give him benefit of doubt till he will be aware about his mother. But again this doesn't justify his actions towards Abhira. 

P.S Honestly speaking i want to see one faceoff between Armaan and Dadisa against eachother. 

I have no hopes of that happening. He is just not worthy of Ab.

Originally posted by: ashle

I don't think Abhira wanted to support charu ka love story but her intention is to support Charu, understand her and her point of view and respect her feelings. How dev and charu affair turns out is another question right now Charu needs support she is not stable mentally and the way her family is behaving forcefully fixing marriage etc she might take wrong steps like eloping from house, turn suicidal etc Abhira had been keeping an eye on charu to prevent her from crossing lines and her respect and warning her to inform family, as sensible person she gave her time to come terms with her feelings and inform family instead of being chugalkhor. Charu is young and it's natural to feel attracted to opposite sex someone older handsome. Even I have my share of crushes on my older handsome boss and even teacher but I knew logically that was impossible and not good for me my friends never condemned me for having feelings but also warned me of pros and cons of such relationships to make better decisions and charu needs that. From what I have seen of Dev, even if charu first came on him , he was the one who encouraged her and taking advantage he has quite a lot of baggage with divorce and child custody no one knows real reason and the basis of their relationship was she stole imp case docs during Dadisa trial that to twice so if she is going that low to steal from family for his love he is all but taking advantage of her feelings to help him in future to get imp details from.rival firm

@bold black : They are doing exactly opposite then what they said in anger. They hired counsellor to help her who came to talk to Charu. After abhira’s exit, no guy came to see Charu in arrange marriage set up and I also saw that they are trying her to cheer her up.
@bold red: As you said her intention was to support Charu and her point of view. Does charu have any mature point of view when it comes to dev? NO. Charu doesn’t have any mature point of view when it comes to dev that’s why she never thought about reality that agar dev ko uske bacche ka custody mil gaya toh does she has any ability to raise someone’s child as a step -mother?Charu ki family ko acche se pata tha ki uski beti kitni akkal ki andhi hai and uska maturity level kitna hai that’s why koi uske point of view ko bhav nahi de raha tha. Abhira ka Armaan ko yeh pressure karna ki mere sath tum bhi Charu ki love story ko samjo woh isiliye galat dikh raha tha kyunki Charu herself has no maturity and mature point of view when it comes to dev tabhi toh file churaya tha.

But even if his mother went through  the same & he feels poddars oblige him by loving him, so he should not retort ,  why does he think abhira must do the same ? 

He might be conditioned to take abuse but my point is , does he categorize it as abuse or not ? I don't think so. If he thinks this is the way Normal families behave , how's he functioning as a lawyer & as a person who lives in human society ? 🤔 

If a family members love each other ,  they are not doing ehsan/ favour.   this is nothing to be grateful about , they do it naturally.  

Why does he even care abhira is badtameez or whatever ? She was his 3 month wife right ? I mean 3 months remaining , so how does it matter ? U know I'm not surprised with his character...he only  listens to dadisa and ruhi and that's about it , no wonder he's like this. 

Jis admi ko samajh hi nai aa raha what respect is , what self respect is , how its earned and how its preserved , woh admi nai pyjama hai. 

Sometimes i wonder what does ruhi see in him? His character is as thin as a paper 

Edited by Krinya - 23 days ago
KajalRai21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

But even if his mother went through  the same & he feels poddars oblige him by loving him, so he should not retort ,  why does he think abhira must do the same ? 

If a family members love each other ,  they are not doing ehsan/ favour.   this is nothing to be grateful about , they do it naturally.  

Why does he even care abhira is badtameez or whatever ? She was his 3 month wife right ? I mean 3 months remaining , so how does it matter ? U know I'm not surprised with his character...he only  listens to dadisa and ruhi and that's about it , no wonder he's like this. 

Jis admi ko samajh hi nai aa raha what respect is , what self respect is , how its earned and how its preserved , woh admi nai pyjama hai. 

Sometimes i wonder what does ruhi see in him? His character is as thin as a paper 

No denying he is a pathetic and all the endearment you used for him true just one thing about highlight part cause he think Abhira should not give it back cause phir dadisa ka apmaan ho jaayega and woh jo karti hain sab sahi karti hain according to him that why i want him against her soon.

Posted: 22 days ago

Sorry double post 

Edited by Krinya - 22 days ago

Originally posted by: KajalRai21

No denying he is a pathetic and all the endearment you used for him true just one thing about highlight part cause he think Abhira should not give it back cause phir dadisa ka apmaan ho jaayega and woh jo karti hain sab sahi karti hain according to him that why i want him against her soon.

What a sad way to live ! 

My point is that a child may be conditioned and he / she may develop some behavioral tendencies or habits but an adult is more capable of differentiating between right and wrong ...

Case in point , charu and krish. Same family, same upbringing, same elders but how do they have a mind of their own how do they have ambitions how do they not approve the feudal mindset of their family ? What about madhav ? 

Another case in point Dr Birla (I'm sorry I'm not bringing in references from gen 3 , stating the facts as an example) ..he had anger issues coz lifelong he witnessed his mother getting abused by his father..yet he turned out to be a different person than his father ..morals and ethics were not compromised ..he cud still say that his father is wrong ..

Arman on the other hand is devoid of any morals or basic values...

.he basically approves of the feudal mindset with defined roles of daughters sons and dils.  No wonder he's having an emotional ema with his bhabhi . Does he not support his dadisa bec he agrees with her , rather than out of respect & love ? Problem wahan hai...will he approve of her if she was a criminal just bec she's elder  ? 🤔 

Edited by Krinya - 22 days ago
KajalRai21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

What a sad way to live ! 

My point is that a child may be conditioned and he / she may develop some behavioral tendencies or habits but an adult is more capable of differentiating between right and wrong ...

Case in point , charu and krish. Same family, same upbringing, same elders but how do they have a mind of their own how do they have ambitions how do they not approve the feudal mindset of their family ? What about madhav

Another case in point Dr Birla (I'm sorry I'm not bringing in references from gen 3 , stating the facts as an example) ..he had anger issues coz lifelong he witnessed his mother getting abused by his father..yet he turned out to be a different person than his father ..morals and ethics were not compromised ..he cud still say that his father is wrong ..

Arman on the other hand is devoid of any morals or basic values...

.he basically approves of the feudal mindset with defined roles of daughters sons and dils.  No wonder he's having an emotional ema with his bhabhi . Does he not support his dadisa bec he agrees with her , rather than out of respect & love ? Problem wahan hai...will he approve of her if she was a criminal just bec she's elder  ? 🤔 

Charu, Krish is different no matter how much abusive their father is still the family doesn't love them like they are doing some favour loving them. Armaan on the other side was constantly blamed for anything bad happening in Poddar just like they are blaming Abhira. Krish and Charu mother was not degraded at any point of time while nobody defending her not even who claim to love her even. Armaan mother constantly degraded at any given point of time while Madhav not batting his eye on that matter. 

And ofcourse Any adult has the brain to differentiate between right and wrong but that's my constant consern he is not using one thing by which most of the lawyer solve their cases. What a big dhakan he is. 

He is denying all the living proof infront of him where he know all the things Abhira has done to support and unite his family all his continuous blame was she is the reason why everything falling out of place. Have you seen bigger dhakan than him cause clearly i haven't.