Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Ladies, if anyone is interested to join this, idk what is this all about but sharing with you all.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165192938

idk but our forum does not have that traffic, so what's the point?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

This is so cool for eyes.

Thank You crystalsmiley31

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone's hand is the beginning of a journey. His hand glides down and folds over her hand. His fingers lace with hers, palms kissing. She can feel the fast thud of his heart through this single touch.

HEARTBEATS BECOME ONE...

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Well, she is his and he is hers but this MU and all was the hurdle and once heartbeat wins, MU loses its intensity and that will happen during separation.

True,

His confession comes right after the abduction and the hilltop scene is the one where seeing her lifeless in his arms all the MUs became useless.

I know you do and many out there too. Its just the timeline of IPK doesn't fit certain pieces together. That puzzle becomes confusing.

Well, I am not analyzer like yourself so for me all the wedding functions were enjoyable without delving deep into it.

DZH8ifzUQAE7noO.jpg

His heart always followed his desires, his temptations and his love that was only for Khushi.

Dil ki baat only comes out when he is drunk or in danger.smiley36

idk but our forum does not have that traffic, so what's the point?

I was thinking the same, well we will see what holds for us.

Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone's hand is the beginning of a journey. His hand glides down and folds over her hand. His fingers lace with hers, palms kissing. She can feel the fast thud of his heart through this single touch.

HEARTBEATS BECOME ONE...

and he never let her move an inch away from him either.smiley27

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HEARTBEATS BECOME ONE...

These new AI features are amazing I must say.

He held her hand long time back in Lukhnow the day she fell in his arms in this entire world.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 11 days ago

HEARTBEATS BECOME ONE...

beautiful words and this edit uff