Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifegoesono7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: HappySharma

Yes..youtube is filled with abhira comments ..

From the time I spent here ,there are 4-5 people here who spread false theories and say facts hai facts as finishing line which are mostly lies .. hope they just see this

Agar bolne se sab sach hone lag jata toh kya hi baat thismiley37smiley37

Edited by Lifegoesono7 - 14 days ago
HappySharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lifegoesono7

Agar bolne se sab sach hone lag jata toh kya hi baat thismiley37smiley37

I went into a locked thread and got headache reading even one page.. seriously so much hate and in the name of facts facts which all seems to be lies 😔 😔 😔smiley37

Lifegoesono7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappySharma

I went into a locked thread and got headache reading even one page.. seriously so much hate and in the name of facts facts which all seems to be lies 😔 😔 😔smiley37

Pata nahi hate krke log apna time kyu waste krte hain... Time bhi lagaate hain aur bad vibes bhi attract karte 

woah what a bang entry,my Pookie Abhira 😏Ruhi's expression had me rolling! But ek baat hai ,Armaan ko ek hi type ke different shades of clothes kyu phena ke ghuma rahe hai 😂

Originally posted by: Lifegoesono7

And people say online hype Kam hogyi hai... smiley37smiley16

Lmao, that's why I wrote Abhimaan, Samriddhi, and Rohit winning, because people chose to vote for them in the polls. By the way, they knocked down Kavya ship again. People are nurturing wrong assumptions in the name of facts,  saying all hyped up because they're getting paid. Some are even , claiming this couple doesn't have any hype.  But Every week, they top the couple chart, but I just don't post it here because it feels too repetitive. Wahi bar bar kya post karna. 

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

When something don't go as your wish...just call it pr ,paid🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣facts right facts

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-khelata-hai-dadisa-insists-on-armaanabhira-divorce_207167

to kar na kisine ne rokha hai abhi ke abhi karade divorce 3 months ka torture kye sahe hum, audience want chutkara from spineless ml and poddar zoo

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 14 days ago

Lmao this comment tho 😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Lmao, that's why I wrote Abhimaan, Samriddhi, and Rohit winning, because people chose to vote for them in the polls. By the way, they knocked down Kavya ship again. People are nurturing wrong assumptions in the name of facts,  saying all hyped up because they're getting paid. Some are even , claiming this couple doesn't have any hype.  But Every week, they top the couple chart, but I just don't post it here because it feels too repetitive. Wahi bar bar kya post karna. 

That's a hard ship to beat, cause even when it was Sheh & Sam it wasn't that easy either. 

Imagine if RS, finally decide to tell their love story on the show