Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

RCB vs GT Dream11, IPL 2024 Match 52: Prediction, Possible Playing 11,  Squads as Bengaluru go against Gujarat - myKhel

What they said:

"It's definitely something I'm adapting to. I started doing it in November last year in the Caribbean for England. It's obviously different. The hardest thing I found is coming in outside the PowerPlay. You get a few to have a look at, you get a few easy boundaries and get yourself rolling. But outside the PowerPlay, you have to make the play yourself and it's harder to be 17-18 off 10 balls. So I think it's more of a mental thing... It's about what I can do best to help the team's chances from this position. It's something I'm getting better at." - Will Jacks, on his role at No.3 after predominantly playing as an opener in other competitions.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Cricket Betting Tips and Match Predictions: IPL 2024 Match 52 - RCB vs GT -  Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Gujarat Titans - May 4

Royal Challengers Bengaluru have been sitting at the bottom of the table and a big win against Gujarat Titans can help them climb up the standings. Meanwhile, the Gujarat Titans have been lacklustre this season but would be hoping that they can get a win in Bengaluru and dwell on their insane run chase at the same venue last year. Here are the top three player battles to watch out for in RCB vs GT, Match 52 of IPL 2024:

3. Will Jacks vs Rashid Khan

Coming into this game on the back of a 41-ball century, Will Jacks proved to everyone on why he was backed by the team management. He smashed the Gujarat Titans bowlers all over the park and would be looking to continue this display tomorrow at the M.Chinnaswamy stadium as well.

It was a rare off day for Rashid Khan in the last game against the Royal Challengers Bengaluru as he was taken to the cleaners by both Will Jacks and Virat Kohli. The Afghanistan captain is known

2. Shubman Gill vs Mohammed Siraj

Shubman Gill and Mohammad SirajShubman Gill and Mohammad Siraj. (Source -Getty Images)

Gujarat Titans skipper Shubman Gill would be looking forward to having yet another great knock at the M. Chinnaswamy stadium. He managed to score an unbeaten century the last time these two sides clashed at this stadium. The opener needs a big knock to answer his critics and prove to everyone that he had to be picked for the T20 World Cup squad.

The biggest task for the young opener would be to negate the threat of Mohammed Siraj. The pacer has not been in great form but if the conditions suit him and he has rhythm, he can scalp the prized wicket of the opposition skipper and rip through the middle order as well.

1. Virat Kohli vs Noor Ahmad

After yet another fifty in the previous game against Gujarat Titans, Virat Kohli would be hoping for yet another brilliant performance in the next game. He has been having a great tournament so far and would hope to contribute more with the bat at his side's home stadium tomorrow.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Probable Best Batter:

Virat Kohli: He could be the best batter in the upcoming game against Gujarat Titans. In the last game against GT, Kohli was in brilliant touch, and with 500 runs in his last 10 matches, Kohli’s performance could prove to be key against GT.

Probable Best Bowler:

Rashid Khan: He could be the best bowler in the upcoming game against RCB. With eight wickets in his last 10 matches, Rashid has been one of GT’s best performers, and his spell could prove crucial against RCB in the upcoming clash.

Viswasruti thumbnail

IPL 2024: RCB vs GT head-to-head, Bengaluru pitch report, weather forecast  | IPL 2024 News - Business Standard

Viswasruti thumbnail

Scenario 1  

Royal Challengers Bengaluru win the toss and bat

Power Play score – 65-75

First Innings Score - 200-210

Royal Challengers Bengaluru win the match

Scenario 2

Gujarat Titans win the toss and bat

Power Play score - 60-70

First Innings Score - 190-200

Royal Challengers Bengaluru win the match

Savera84 thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Madhu.smiley31

May the best team win.smiley20

Cheers..

I have a doubt? 

Why Willamson isn't playing?

RiddlerPump thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mumbai Indians

Thank you for the tag Madhu! All support to RCB as promised yesterday. All the best to everyone today! smiley20

Playbold Rcb GIF - Playbold Rcb Ipl - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by RiddlerPump - 18 days ago

Thank you❀️

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the tag

All the best to both teams