News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 20 days ago

I was not following the drama can anyone tell me they were so many relatives of naira and akshara what happened to all of them like ik character hi dekh raha pahly ka baki sub ka kya bana ?? 

The serial is becoming cheap day by day. Aisa kya channel walon ne dhamki di trp ke liye ki niche girte hi jaa rahe hai.. A beautiful relationshio spoiled in the name of trp before it got a chance to flourish properly smiley19

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 20 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Khud peeche ghumta hai and then he accuses and yells at her. Kyun bhai?! 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Armaan ko Manish and Abhira ek hi tareeke se thapad maarte hai.......Armaan be liek - kahi ye kismat ka isharo toh nhi smiley37smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

MG told him to stay away from Ruhi and he doesnt listen. 

MG thinks the best way to ask Armaan-Ruhi to dissociate is to continue to leave her there in PH especially now when Abhira is also gone from the house.

inn sab characters mein dimaag hi nahi hai. Except Abhira everyone is written like a fool. If they can write Abhira well, why not write the other characters well too?!

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

You are still advocating for this losersa vakeelsa... I have no words.smiley22 Rani, you have gone to the dark side bro smiley13 Laut aao! Laut aao!

What is dand? Is that a Hindi word? My Hindi is weak so I didnt understand smiley9

Oh I forgot to answer this question 

it's means punishment, which Armaan cause he also 

committed a sin with bhabhi smiley37

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

It's official I'm team Armaan Team

Celebration Dancing GIF - Celebration Dancing Students GIFs

That's a long 24 hours smiley44

Groovy Cool GIF - Groovy Cool Dance - Discover & Share GIFs

Let's see if it's worth it smiley36

You're Team Ar.🤔....frm which angle.🧐..I'm sure if you could you would've got fsa to kick him today🤨smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sofna

You're Team Ar.🤔....frm which angle.🧐..I'm sure if you could you would've got fsa to kick him today🤨smiley36

I’m with Armaan to enjoy his punishment 

from all sides smiley42