Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Classic victim behavior, barge into someone’s room, trip and fall for absolutely no reason, sad Aaa…music plays in background and then run out crying all hurt 😂

Aadhya didn’t even do anything, this is same like running on the streets in saree and unnecessarily falling down flat kn your face, which has happened multiple times with her and then act all bechari

I can’t help but laugh at such scenes on her stupidity 😂

And I agree, the hospital scene where Aadhya politely took her out of the room was classic 😂

https://x.com/ju_lie35/status/1784795263976271961?s=46

Ek toh yeh batao ki yeh itna girti (i mean literally) kaise hain?

Koi poblem hain kya? Majority of the time is when she has to reach Adhya?

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Phew koschens:

1. Why is she lieing that she saved dono bachche? Adhya showed presence of mind, selflessness and courage to save Pari and herself. Why are Shruti and Anuj (Anuj is a lost cause, dimag theek hi nahin hain, kya kahein) who were at the crime site agreeing to the lies?

She was in an ad for star plus, isn't it? About taking credit?

2. Chalo maan liya that Anupama (who lives in permanent delusional Anupamaverse of being saviour) turned indirect cause of Shruti being shot, what does any normal, sane person in such extreme guilt do? Go drop Pari home and stay there or rush to the hospital to check on the victim?

She had to be reminded of facts NY a 5 year old of her priorities. Wow!

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I loved they way Adhaya gave back to that opportunistic so called mother (in reality a total failure as a mother) at hospital.

That scene truly deserves a standing ovation. 

If I was at Adhaya's place by now I would give her couple of mukkas right on face. I would not have that patience to tolerate her presence. And her pockey nose.