Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 21 days ago

me watching a ranbir thread turn into an srk thread

1000042382.jpg

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: RiddlerPump

Devil bless the zoom tech of cameras or god bless the telescopic eyes of those who have reached this land. perfect 'before' and 'after' images in 1 post. anti-smoking campaigns and toothpaste companies on red sorry black alert. be careful of the order!  

I’m fully convinced you are the first - new member (not old pretending to be new) this forum has seen in some years. Pray tell sir/ma’am/them how did you stumble upon this place in the year 2024. 😭 

RiddlerPump thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

I’m fully convinced you are the first - new member (not old pretending to be new) this forum has seen in some years. Pray tell sir/ma’am/them how did you stumble upon this place in the year 2024. 😭 

if you had a back check run on a name like riddler, i wouldn't trust any report that convinced you.smiley4this season indian idol undeserving surprising eliminations - searching online about the same- led to the idol thread on if - stumbled on many interesting reads on politics so overstayed - stumbled on ipl and bw threads and found some cool threads of mutual interest and the awesome IPL game so overstaying my overstay, at least till the IPL ends.(most active there) haven't done anything nor plan to do to be knighted sir. Going back into character now, I always remember the great Dr. House's words 

Everybody Lies Hugh Laurie GIF - Everybody Lies Hugh Laurie House - Discover & Share GIFs

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

if you had a back check run on a name like riddler, i wouldn't trust any report that convinced you.smiley4this season indian idol undeserving surprising eliminations - searching online about the same- led to the idol thread on if - stumbled on many interesting reads on politics so overstayed - stumbled on ipl and bw threads and found some cool threads of mutual interest and the awesome IPL game so overstaying my overstay, at least till the IPL ends.(most active there) haven't done anything nor plan to do to be knighted sir. Going back into character now, I always remember the great Dr. House's words 

Everybody Lies Hugh Laurie GIF - Everybody Lies Hugh Laurie House - Discover & Share GIFs

This is the moment if you want to save yourself 

Else you too, would be sucked into this blackhole smiley36

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Going back into character now, I always remember the great Dr. House's words 

You have me stumped with your riddles. A moment of suspicion over your opening sentence, followed by clarity with your essays, but ending in utter confusion with that GIF. The flurry of emotions. The journey. 

RiddlerPump thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

This is the moment if you want to save yourself 

Else you too, would be sucked into this blackhole smiley36

warning acknowledged/challenge acceptedsmiley4 lets see where I fall.

RiddlerPump thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharani69

You have me stumped with your riddles. 

Nice one! its a bw forum, should be some drama no? fun/riddles aside, appreciate your asking and i guess i answered in the essay part, but i'd like to think my contribution to threads is way more important than my path to here. its all for fun - enough of shit going on already in the world for me to give or seek anything else here. in the short time have enjoyed reading views/posts of members like clochette, infinity, briahna, watup, mintyblue, sharaban, music thread posters, amongst others and recently found your humour pretty cool. Hope you dont lose any part of it with your wisdom toothsmiley4 

TM- apologies for digressing so far away from ranbir's supposed dentures

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

TM- apologies for digressing so far away from ranbir's supposed dentures

.. it's ok... dentures or no dentures, keep the thread alive... and don't worry about venturing into the black hole.... it's a fun ride... although the perception, feel and dimension of time changes over this planet drastically , considering how much of a liberaneth of arguments you have to go through once you dare to step in. 😂

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

He is too young to have dentures.