Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: naaznin

In his sister's marriage he said to katrina"khan banne ka mauka miss kr diya"

But if he wanted to marry katrina n she ditched him why would he still give her movies.

I feel he couldn't commit to anyone for marriage n he was scared that he would ultimately cheat n he will be agressive n marriage will breakdown.. he also said he wants kids but doesn't want mother that comes with it...so definitely he just wants a GF n not wife. 

For child he could have gone for surrogacy or baby with partner like Arjun rampal if he doesn't want wife.

Yeah. Seems like Bhai knows he ain’t no marriage material.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

He does not love anyone except his mom and siblings 

He has phobia to marriage may be because his dad betrayed his mom by marrying again 

Also because his dad betrayed his mom he feels more responsible as elder to take care of siblings (like sunny deol takes care of his siblings like a father figure same funda) 

So hes scared for commitment thinking i may do what my dad did or girl may do what dad did

Salman has lot of trauma in his mind thanks to his father life but has never gone to therapy 

Further his run in with law and press has scared him more 

Although outside he acts very bold hes not actually thats only a image created for fans and media 

Inside he may not be so bold so brave to face life and pain and failure of marriage etc or he would marry by now 

You can never say what a human is in real life in 4 walls of his home by seeing his public behaviour -public behavior is carefully crafted imagine like giving 10k to a veggie seller or being human etc its all pr not real person salman 

Inside what salman is really who knows? If we know his real face than we can say why hes scared to marry or behaves the way he does 

Edited by myviewprem - 22 days ago
Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This someone special from his past?

Edited by Sparkling_Wine - 22 days ago
sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't think he's unmarried because of any past love interest.

He chose not to marry because he's been embroiled in court cases and if he did end up getting convicted then it would be terrible for his wife and future children.

That's my take on it.

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The only person Salman ever seemed interested and in love with was Ash. Sajid Nadiadwala said that both him and Salman had decided to marry on November 18,1999 but it didn’t happen for Salman. Ash’s parents being Hindu didn’t like their daughter with a Muslim man since the beginning. 

Everyone else he has been involved with since just seems like time pass for him. He has said also that he will not marry. 

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 21 days ago

na kisi ka us k sath guzara ho sakta hai, na uska kisi k sath guzara ho sakta hai. is liye nahi ki. smiley36