Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Quit projecting YOUR thoughs/assumptions/sense (or lack of it) as the TRUTH...

Stop offending and getting personal with them who do not parrot your sentiments...

And also stop playing VICTIM when people refuse to  acquiesce to your assumptions/conjectures as Universal  truths..

it’s happening to often 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

https://giphy.com/gifs/bollywood-india-ranbir-kapoor-1iPC4Xj9KJC5kdYk

Ok RK's quitting a few things to 'get into character', one doesn't need to write a whole book about it. smiley4

Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love Legion

Tum batao, he is alcoholic but how does that one picture show he is still into alcohol and whatever him and his PR has said is a lie and has hurted billion of people's sentiments???

Show me the pics/videos, anything that actually shows him drinking/drunk and I will agree he and his PR are lying. 

Once again

The pic doesn't say anything...It leaves ample room for assumption  for both sides  - that he has lied about alcohol and that he hasn't..

Also that is a four month old pic and old interviews and pics. To prove he is still into alcohol, show me recent pics, videos, posts-- anything. 

Otherwise, your assumption doesn't mean anything, just like mine doesn't 

Quit projecting YOUR thoughs/assumptions/sense (or lack of it) as the TRUTH...

Stop offending and getting personal with them who do not parrot your sentiments...

And also stop playing VICTIM when people refuse to  acquiesce to your assumptions/conjectures as Universal  truths..

I am NOT you as you are not me.. So remain happy with whatever you want to believe. Don't expect mine or anyone else's subservience to you and your thoughts...

If you are unable to read that's not my problem and proving it to you isn't my job profile. I have given ample evidence who is asking you to believe it? Why do you think your support for this cause is required? 

Playing victim? You did that twice actually 

1000004368.jpg

1000004370.jpg

This was for me saying that Ranbir fans live with him so they know the quantity of alcohol 

1000004372.jpg

Khud ka nahi dikhata

I shared yours because you accused me twice, Khud bahane bana lenge ki it was general or edit karke ek aur jhuth

Edited by Winterberry08 - 21 days ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

LOL...

Providing pics and all irrelevant things as evidences and then claiming proving anything is not in job profile.. 

Who even has asked for your job profile when you were accusing me of calling you "unemployed" a few posts back..

So make up your mind -- Am I calling you unemployed or Am I calling you employed hence asking for your job profile..

To ab tak kya kar rahi thi ??? Kheling kabaddi???

Once again..

A picture , that too four months old, that too just looking at the rumcake doesn't prove anything, least of someone being and alcoholic, lying to fans, let alone hurting sentiments of billions..

A pictures doesn't prove anything is not equivalent to asking people to prove it does...

None of the IF member's ASSUMPTION is fact, including mine, hence neither is yours..

Believe whatever you want, don't shove your thoughts down others throats as facts, when NOBODY has asked for your job profile...

Quit playing victim and more importantly stop bringing in posts especially when you were the one to accuse others of "Living with RK" and then bringing in irrelevant actors personal life to show SENSE.. My posts were just responses to you "getting personal" with me...

To pehle apne girebaan  mein jhankna, dusron pe ungli uthaane se pehle..

P.S : Don't quote when you have blocked me because you can't stand my posts...Aur once again, dusron ko accuse karne se pehle apni comprehension/reading skills sudharna..

Edited by bashful_moon - 21 days ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

https://giphy.com/gifs/yes-celebrate-yay-3ofT5GJZnms1eb17Ik

Someone in here keeps writing uninteresting books in the forum

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

The topic title simply is wrong.

Nevertheless it provoked more than 10 pages.

I don't like the implication expressed in the title ... and I don't like that Ranbir made (or made make) those statements read here (multiple times).

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

it’s happening to often 

It is..

Just pick any random posts about the actors you don't like, spin your own theory around it and then pass it as gospel truth..

God save those who either negate or doubt those theories as getting personal becomes a norm..

And getting blocked too...smiley36 

Don't quote someone if you are later going to block them... Simple

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It is..

Just pick any random posts about the actors you don't like, spin your own theory around it and then pass it as gospel truth..

God save those who either negate or doubt those theories as getting personal becomes a norm..

And getting blocked too...smiley36 

Don't quote someone if you are later going to block them... Simple

Yes and if someone doesn’t agree then you must watch their Tik tok evidence smiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Yes and if someone doesn’t agree then you must watch their Tik tok evidence smiley36

smiley37

That is true but even the so-called-evidence need to have some merit no??

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Guys he only cut the cake poor bira get in trouble all the timesmiley36 woh ab sudher gaya hai. Sachiiii