Kolkata Knight Riders

Posted: 14 days ago

Thanks for the tag. Supporting GT offcoursesmiley9 GT FTW

Peppermint55 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Pitch and conditions

Players will be bracing for a hot afternoon with a peak of 40C.

In the last outing at the venue, GT suffered a massive defeat, folding for 89, which Delhi Capitals then chased down within nine overs.

In the previous afternoon game in Ahmedabad, GT bowlers combined to restrict SRH to 162 for 8, which the hosts then chased down with five balls remaining.

Thnks for tagging, looking forward to this match....

Rcb rcb

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

No re. I am in Mumbai. But heat ke wajah se this year I did not buy any match ke tickets. 

Ha, ye bhi thik hai. One of my cousin is going for the match today.

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

No tag for me smiley18

Savera84 thumbnail

Hello and welcome to our coverage of match 45 folks! Two teams that are placed in the bottom half of the points table will lock horns at the Narendra Modi Stadium today. The Titans have had a topsy-turvy season having lost five games and won four, while things have been even worse for the Royal Challengers Bangalore. They are placed last in the points table with only two wins in 9 matches. They clinched a rare win against Sunrisers Hyderabad on Thursday but it wonโ€™t be a surprise if they continue to struggle for the rest of the season. Such has been the quality of cricket played by the Challengers. Not inspiring at all. Virat Kohli has scored runs but lack of contribution from other batters has resulted in their struggle. Rajat Patidar has played a few impressive knocks in the last few innings, so it will be interesting to see if he continues to make the most of his form. Stay around for the toss and teams.

Savera84 thumbnail

If it ain't broke don't fix it. But what if it's often broke and in the midst of repairs? What if it's RCB? Well, it's hard as any of the team's fans will tell you. The seven defeats they've suffered in nine games is brutal but there has brought along some awareness of what they need to do to work beyond it. They are top-heavy with the bat and their bowling unit in rather weak. But with Rajat Patidar finding form and their shrewd use of tactics, like they showed against a red-hot SRH, they can pose a challenge to Gujarat Titans at their home.

Prizi thumbnail

Karn Sharma: Not disappointed (to miss a few matches), all depends on the team combination, the team management makes the decisions. Have to give my best whenever an opportunity is presented. Our team winning is more important than anything else, happy that we could clinch a win in the last game (against Sunrisers), they have played really good cricket this season. I try to take wickets so that the run rate of the opposition team dips. A lot of runs are getting scored in the powerplay and towards the end overs. All about taking one game at a time from here on, will try to win all matches.

Prizi thumbnail

It's very hot today, 62m and 64m square boundaries while the straight boundary is at 72m. The wicket looks pretty good, but it's quite dry. It should spin a bit and will be consistent even if you're batting first or second. 180 could be a good score batting first, but both teams will rely heavily on spin and changes in variations, reckon Michael Clarke and Graeme Swann, in their pitch report.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

It's very hot today, 62m and 64m square boundaries while the straight boundary is at 72m. The wicket looks pretty good, but it's quite dry. It should spin a bit and will be consistent even if you're batting first or second. 180 could be a good score batting first, but both teams will rely heavily on spin and changes in variations, reckon Michael Clarke and Graeme Swann, in their pitch report.