Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

do u guys think VVV will go 1000 epsds.... smiley17

Nope smiley37

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Nichuss thumbnail

oh this one.... i have seen here n there....

mpks1 thumbnail

Transferred money ryt... n manoj says f getting it...in ths hw cheating 🙄

This is a TV serial, money transfer can be reversed any minute smiley36 just like how the writers are protecting Rohini and not letting her truth out.smiley36
Both the frauds, Manoj and Rohini instead of getting the full 27 L from the 3rd fraud Jeeva, instead compromised and got only 15 L? smiley36 Jeeva has cheated them yet again smiley36

mpks1 thumbnail

From the  BTS and spoiler pictures, I can imagine Selvam, Muthu, Meena, Satya being part of a track but how did Ravi get in there? smiley36 He has nothing to do eitger with Satua or Selvam or even Muthu’s other friends. Where is Pala Kural? smiley36

Where are Odugali and Parlour Amma? Did they fly to Canada following Jeeva? smiley36

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

From the  BTS and spoiler pictures, I can imagine Selvam, Muthu, Meena, Satya being part of a track but how did Ravi get in there? smiley36 He has nothing to do eitger with Satua or Selvam or even Muthu’s other friends. Where is Pala Kural? smiley36

Where are Odugali and Parlour Amma? Did they fly to Canada following Jeeva? smiley36

Satya truth coming or something else.... no clue at all....

muthu in meena house ... meena too thr.....

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

This is a TV serial, money transfer can be reversed any minute smiley36 just like how the writers are protecting Rohini and not letting her truth out.smiley36
Both the frauds, Manoj and Rohini instead of getting the full 27 L from the 3rd fraud Jeeva, instead compromised and got only 15 L? smiley36 Jeeva has cheated them yet again smiley36

i think he got 27 L.... dammn waiting for 2mrw epsd.....

mpks1 thumbnail

i think he got 27 L.... dammn waiting for 2mrw epsd.....

But in the new promo Manoj only talked about 15 L, that’s why I asked. Even Fraud Jeeva asked her to come to a compromise, so she probably negotiated and these 2 money minded frauds agreed to 15 L.

I agree with all of you. Why didn’t these 2 frauds give the money back to Annamalai? Even if they were getting a share of the money like Annamalai said in the beginning, their share is only 9 L, the rest 18 L should get to Muthu and Ravi. Manoj and Rohini  are continuing to commit more frauds and forgeriessmiley6