Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Well said, the love triangle track was never required for the show/plot anyway. At this point, its all the more unnecessary.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryKavya

Trauma that she has been going through is really heavy for any woman to handle.  Here her concern was not Adi cheated her, it was more of him being lying in a toxic state, bruised n hurt. 

It broke her to look him at this state.

Most importantly she went to Bansals and cried.

The Bansals give her the courage to fight back.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryKavya

If you are talking about love triangle of Alka,  Anurag and Sanjeev then yes this is not necessary at this point. SH track is what all wud like to see more

The track was excuted to start the redemption track.

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

We can see in upcoming episodes that as much as Kavya is giving him the support n strength n faith in him in this SH case, he is not getting the same from his own parents. Probably this shud make his inner conscience work to realise who is beside him 

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True, but sad to see Adi in such a state as well. Kavya at least has her family to support/stand by her in every situation.

But, Adi is all alone in his life, right from the beginning. Not even Malini anymore. I think, the show must highlight this point, it never does.

Imagine, if his own family has no faith in him, how will media, society..believe him, even if he is proved innocent in the end.

I think, that could be the reason why Kavya loves him so much and stands by him all the time. He is not a bad person, but he has no one in his life, except her.

(keeping aside how he has treated Kavya after Omi's death, this is the truth)

Edited by rakeshopg - 11 days ago
rakeshopg thumbnail

Well said, I think, this incident will teach him a great lesson. It will also make him realize, how his own family members treat him always.

Heart goes to out such people, who are treated like this and live their life all alone.

Also, hats off to people like Kavya, who can understand all this and bear everything and stand by people like Adi. I think, she has learnt this a hard way, had someone stood by Navya, she wouldn't have ended her life.

The same is the case with Adi now, not sure how many people in real life can bear this and live their life ahead. There must be more people succumb to pressure and end their life in such situation.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

True, but sad to see Adi in such a state as well. Kavya at least has her family to support/stand by her in every situation.

But, Adi is all alone in his life, right from the beginning. Not even Malini anymore. I think, the show must highlight this point, it never does.

Imagine, if his own family has no faith in him, how will media, society..believe him, even if he is proved innocent in the end.

I think, that could be the reason why Kavya loves him so much and stands by him all the time. He is not a bad person, but he has no one in his life, except her.

(keeping aside how he has treated Kavya after Omi's death, this is the truth)

From the start we have seen adi as a person who wanted someone to love him. He needed love. His father used him for the political reasons.

Malini was never like that but to save Omi she blackmailed adi.

And when his own family is not believing him,  there is Kavya who comforted and showed that she is with him no matter what.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Exactly, he has always been all alone. Probably one of the reason for Kavya to stand by him no matter what. I think, thats why Kavya loves him too.

Kavya has at least her family to stand by her or give her strength. But, Adi has no one except Kavya.

This situation will definitely destroy him completely, keeping aside the truth behind the incident or the verdict or even if he is proved innocent.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

Exactly, he has always been all alone. Probably one of the reason for Kavya to stand by him no matter what. I think, thats why Kavya loves him too.

Kavya has at least her family to stand by her or give her strength. But, Adi has no one except Kavya.

This situation will definitely destroy him completely, keeping aside the truth behind the incident or the verdict or even if he is proved innocent.

They are each other's support system.

Hope Bansals support adi and calm him down.

The storm he is battling alone by betrayal by the family has crushed him

I want Kavya and Bansals to emotionally be by his side.

And hope everything is falls into place

rakeshopg thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

True, but don't think Bansals will stand by him here. It may be only Kavya or they may show Sanjeev and Alka consoling him/giving him strength but not Bansals for sure, at least not until verdict is out.

Otherwise, they would have been at Pradhans house already after the news was out. Instead they were shown having doubts on Adi.

So far, the makers have failed to highlight the trauma, pain, turmoil, storm Adi is going through. They have shown what Kavya is going through after what she saw in the hotel/cctv/heard Naina's statement/media questions..etc etc, but not Adi.

Hopefully, they correct this and show something at least his inner voice, except 2-lines from Kavya always, which looks so forced. It doesn't connect the audience with the character. Sad but completely injustice with the character.

(hopefully we see something in next few episodes)

The makers have definitely failed to treat Adi's character correctly in quite a few scenarios (being a male lead). Sad but thats the truth.

Edited by rakeshopg - 10 days ago