Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Bold: Thats a better way to put it actually. "Kya badal jayega inka rishta?" is a rhetorical question - of course shaadi karenge to rishta badal hi jaata hai.  

Goons sent by Ishika (yawn)... wonder what was the excuse not to have a case on her? 

Will virat marry Amruta ? in english heading.I think he will smiley24

Now what ishika ka issue she got jayesh.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

The wedding: Best guess now is they will plan for the wedding, in order to buy time to catch whoever did what they did... but end up getting married before they find the person (or may be they'll find him and decide not to). 

Ishika: can also be Abhiraj's men. But Ishika can too - her badla. ... may be Jayesh no longer asks her to stitch his shirt button. smiley19 ab dukh to hoga na. Kitna lovey dovey rishta thasmiley42... jisme Amruta ne kankar phenk diyasmiley7. badla to banta haismiley15

Edited by Adiandsid - 12 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFBNiUbtXEM&ab_channel=Hum3FilmsProduction
"Virat ne jurm kiya hai. Ek aurat ke khilaf" was probably the og planned accusation.

"Virat Sir ne mujhe maara..." but it cuts there... not expecting a "hai" as continuation. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 12 days ago
ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

When the writers cannot define the nature/characteristics of a rat, how on earth are they going to define human characters. Might be the rats also have a confusing setup there in the Ahuja building smiley36

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I didnt mind the scene you mentioned - was more concerned about what they actually did. I didnt get it at all. King Virat corp actually exists? no idea. how did they alert the police? or even that was fake? no idea. The scene that followed - with Babita Virat convo was forced. 

I didnt like the rat showing up on the terrace - now may be it happens somewhere... but the highest i've seen a rat in a building until now (been living in buildings all my life) is the 4th floor. So was odd for me that it was on the 20th floor penthouse terrace - but yeah.. cant claim it can never happen. may be the rat used the lift, who knows. 

I remember Ishika saying put King Virat corporation as the name on some document or something. It was fake only. Just that writers themselves don't know what they have shown before, no logical continuity.. smiley39 Scene with Babita-Virat was countered with Aaji, Jahan with Amruta, but still found it forced and got irritated, so much so that I couldn't enjoy Amu-Jayesh scene which also lacked its usual spirit. smiley21

Oh yeah.. rat scene.. horrible. But guess they wanted Aaji to show some inspiration... and share her unwanted pearl of wisdom. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

True. Scenes felt forced - even the Jayesh - Ammu one. Only thing is those scenes were better than the ones in the previous eps with all the humiliations... so sat much better with me. Dont mind some forced scenes etc. can be ignored. 

I havent been able to figure out how they brought back Suman into the picture - what exactly they did etc. Its like I know its bs but dont know what they cooked up there. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 11 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBRiOVX-Y_8&ab_channel=SaasBahuAurBetiyaan
So there was no issues with Shekhar, he wanted to give them a new flat. 

But things go complicated after that. [Well he did not need to take them the way he did.smiley36

Hope they do find a good reason for Ammu to say what she says. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 10 days ago
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

But things go complicated after that. [Well he did not need to take them the way he did.smiley36

Hope whatever reason she will reveal later is sensible not like forced nonsense misunderstanding and what will be his reaction again back to square one. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They won'tsmiley17 It is usually some half-baked reason only. CVs won't listen for story improvement until it's too late. smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail

btw, according to the bit that Hemangi gave, Ishika sounds like anti-Virat / Ahujas now. [But yeah.. not surprising.] So she does become anti-everyone in the show. smiley36