Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 days ago

I heard Ashwini came and gave gyaan to Saavi how this thappad means he cares for you ... wah wah smiley32

Makes sense though... Ashwini would say something like this...

Varna Sai V ne bharta Bana Dena tha Ishaan Sir ka smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosyme

I feel when Savi develops hatred for Ishaan when she comes to know about his truth, then Ishaan will start liking her and she will reject him. Then Reeva will be happy.

The story will take a turn when Savi comes to know the truth he will be heart broken all these " mentor bla bla drama  💔 will break her heart "...Every thing will look like a" pay back"to her

Ishan might feel love towards her but will never be able to convince her smiley37....His out burst at her was too big and unwanted with a thappad...Finally Savi ko akal aayi hogi

These ITV's FL are beyond my understanding , most of them are totally a door mat 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

I heard Ashwini came and gave gyaan to Saavi how this thappad means he cares for you ... wah wah smiley32

Aswini is addicted to " Mangal suthra" when it was hanging on " Sai' neck she loved Sai

When "MS " ( viru tied)was on Pakhi's neck she adored her ...All her sins were nothing smiley37

Now as a ghost she saw "MS" on Savi's neck so she is defending Ishan Sir ...Aswini became ghost still the same smiley37

Rosyme thumbnail

Ashwini loved her son, so she supported Virats first and 2nd wife.

Here Ishaan s not her son also, still she s supporting.

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Aswini is addicted to " Mangal suthra" when it was hanging on " Sai' neck she loved Sai

When "MS " ( viru tied)was on Pakhi's neck she adored her ...All her sins were nothing smiley37

Now as a ghost she saw "MS" on Savi's neck so she is defending Ishan Sir ...Aswini became ghost still the same smiley37

Excellent point... smiley37smiley37smiley37

Isliye khud ka abuse bhi 'Ninad ka mere liye pyaar' samajh ke accept Kar liya smiley39

Moor278 thumbnail

Ishaan is ML... so Ash is supporting him smiley39

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Addiction  of any kind is dangerous when she knew Viru wanted only Sai , when he went crazy chasing Sai after leap also she supported Pakhi only see addiction to " MS"....In Savi's case any MS on Savi is dear to her even in ghost form

moonwearer thumbnail

Not sure of season 1 here she gave the example of Badi ajjis treatment of Savi and pointed out that folks shout at you and raise hands does not mean that scorn you.. the slap though was unwanted .

moonwearer thumbnail

Today when Ishaan Baba regretted having raised his hands saying that's not the way he was raised I found it hilarious. Nishikaand is a wife beater. Teddy bears his son in the presence of his wife cousins and others. Momma bear slapped ishaan, her Dada and raised her hand at Shikha.

Which family was ishaan referring?

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Not sure of season 1 here she gave the example of Badi ajjis treatment of Savi and pointed out that folks shout at you and raise hands does not mean that scorn you.. the slap though was unwanted .

Ash was always like this... she used to push and advocate for V to Sai (what some folks call his abusive behaviour... for that matter V never raised hand on Sai... though there was some manhandling) ... she later pushed P towards V even though he had clearly told Ash that he has feelings only for Sai. 

In conclusion... what others can tell you... Ash respects the MS more... and whoever has given the MS to the woman in question,  she will advocate for that man smiley39