Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

And the worst part is even if people who are sensitive and will be bashing this will be back to this show of they show redemption. Like that Katha Show. 

I thought that you liked that Katha show....i remember you praised it's writing,  you actually hate the show?

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I thought that you liked that Katha show....i remember you praised it's writing,  you actually hate the show?

Two different things. smiley36 The story of the show after the redemption part started was brilliant . In fact i started watching bits and clips without the knowledge of starting parts. I got to know it late. smiley36

But even The thought of redemption was stupid and garbage. smiley39

Its like they rectified the mistake at best they can, but in real the mistake shouldn't have happened at all. smiley36

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Posted: 11 days ago

WHAT? Thank god i didn't see those videos

LOL. 3 videos of ultra toxic Star MLs.

In the first one The ML is being obnoxious moron blaming the FL because she hid the truth of her sister and her boss affair on her request. smiley39smiley37

2nd was already explained. IMO the worst.

3rd i had no idea of the show. Its the same old crap but according to twitter , the ML is calling FL characterless because she talked to another guy in a good mood. smiley37smiley39

All this while they are married secretly in the village but the ML has no guts to accept in front of his family. smiley37

Team Bhidur

Two different things. smiley36 The story of the show after the redemption part started was brilliant . In fact i started watching bits and clips without the knowledge of starting parts. I got to know it late. smiley36

But even The thought of redemption was stupid and garbage. smiley39

Its like they rectified the mistake at best they can, but in real the mistake shouldn't have happened at all. smiley36

I agree....even the redemption was half baked where he was "apologising" by conveniently masking his crime and calling it a mistakesmiley7 smiley35

I have more problems with the delusional fans of this show who call this garbage as masterpiece and compare the ML with Al Pacino and Robert De Niro....now this is the height of delusion that one can attian

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 11 days ago

Team Bhidur

In the first one The ML is being obnoxious moron blaming the FL because she hid the truth of her sister and her boss affair on her request. smiley39smiley37

3rd i had no idea of the show. Its the same old crap but according to twitter , the ML is calling FL characterless because she talked to another guy in a good mood. smiley37smiley39

All this while they are married secretly in the village but the ML has no guts to accept in front of his family. smiley37

Oh god this is horrible

And the plot of the show in the last para sounds like Imilie....my grannies used to watch the Tamil version of that show....it was off aired within a year i think

HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bold- Is this a Star show? If you haven't guessed already this has been remade into Marathi! 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Oh god this is horrible

And the plot of the show in the last para sounds like Imilie....my grannies used to watch the Tamil version of that show....it was off aired within a year i think

I think Only the Secret marriage in village is same. The actress Hiba is good so I checked the basic plot and Here a creep psycho rapist mentality villain was eyeing the girl and the villagers couldn't do much because he was powerful. So they forced the ML and FL in marriage. Because FL's mom Used to work in ML's home. But here lies the difference. Imlie had no goals and ambition. Here the FL wants to be a dancer. 

Some clips. smiley36smiley39

https://twitter.com/tayhiba05/status/1784086656796217436?t=rldaXWZGjpfzHZFc4Dosag&s=19 

https://twitter.com/jhanak_official/status/1784033838471270595?t=Hs02ChjFBdzlaPRqIWWIFA&s=19

P. S. This show is no 2 on TRP and growing even with IPL. Always trending on Twitter. People love trash. smiley35

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Originally posted by: HeirOfSlytherin

Bold- Is this a Star show? If you haven't guessed already this has been remade into Marathi! 

Yes and Remade in made languages many times. smiley37

This is the 3rd Hindi version. smiley37smiley39

First I think was years ago named Mohi. Based on the famous Nadiya Ke Paar song.

Then came Imli. 

Now this Jhanak. smiley36

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think Only the Secret marriage in village is same. The actress Hiba is good so I checked the basic plot and Here a creep psycho rapist mentality villain was eyeing the girl and the villagers couldn't do much because he was powerful. So they forced the ML and FL in marriage. Because FL's mom Used to work in ML's home. But here lies the difference. Imlie had no goals and ambition. Here the FL wants to be a dancer. 

Some clips. smiley36smiley39

https://twitter.com/tayhiba05/status/1784086656796217436?t=rldaXWZGjpfzHZFc4Dosag&s=19  this guy is bengali right ? ML hain kya ? kaisi acting karta hain ?

https://twitter.com/jhanak_official/status/1784033838471270595?t=Hs02ChjFBdzlaPRqIWWIFA&s=19

P. S. This show is no 2 on TRP and growing even with IPL. Always trending on Twitter. People love trash. smiley35

Edited by Spandan24 - 11 days ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Originally posted by: Spandan24

this guy is bengali right ? ML hain kya ? kaisi acting karta hain ?

I think so. ML hai but no idea about anything else. smiley36