Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

One can praise the BJP for their good work and criticize them for their blunders at the same time.

I'm a second time voter who's dissatisfied with the NDA on several counts but I'll be voting them because they're clearly the lesser evil and also the most pro development. One look at the khichdi alliance itself scares me, and their manifesto is perfect if one wants the country to turn into a broke dystopian shithole.

Regarding NRC, it's completely fair to criticize them if they don't implement it because the 2014 manifesto itself promised kicking out the illegal infiltrators. Those illegals have no place here, and the centre has also acknowledged it in the SC. I hope they do the right thing after they win.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Its not ‘lesser evil’ . Its not evil. U can say NDA is delaying on their promise, not performing as per expectations etc. But saying its the lesser evil is a wrong statement 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Its not ‘lesser evil’ . Its not evil. U can say NDA is delaying on their promise, not performing as per expectations etc. But saying its the lesser evil is a wrong statement 

To each their own. smiley1

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Stone pelting = genocide ? Since when ? Sorry to disappoint. I do not want any genocide for anyone.. and none of that happening in India. 

Yes as far as new fringe parties go, them show they can win seats first and perhaps have good candidates for a state even and what they do. Bolnaaa aaasaan hain and we know what happened with AAP

Now you are at whether they win 400 +. Let them win first. Then by as much majority as possible. 

on other issues be it LGBTQ etc. I am perfectly fine with a broad social mindset. Hardly a topic for not voting for anyone either. ….againt fringe issues at best ….at least in case of India. 

I don’t have an appeasement focus…I have a good governance and development focus. CAA and UCC itself goes a long way towards that as well on social front. Now I know you will bring NRC up. 🤣🤣. But then going outside of BJP I.e. INDIA alliance makes all your nightmares come true and then some. So for sure your path leads to pretty guaranteed destruction of India.  V scary and dark path for the country..

may not be genocide but demographic change is real. Much of it is also due to ‘influencers’ who promote late mrg, no mrg, no kids or late kids..and they vilify a family unit. Youngsters r swayed by it and by the time they come out of the influence its too late. There r people who say u need to marry only if u want kids which shows they lack basic knowledge of biology 😀

Sadly such influence works only on certain sections..If this continues most communities will face extinction..example is the minority parsi community.

So first UCC and then population control bill is needed. Keeping cons out of power is necessary 

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 1 months ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What is the undercurrent at your areas

What predictions for this elections

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

may not be genocide but demographic change is real. Much of it is also due to ‘influencers’ who promote late meg, no mrg, no kids or late kids..and they vilify a family unit. Youngsters r swayed by it and by the time they come out of the influence its too late. There r people who say u need to marry only if u want kids which shows they lack basic knowledge of biology 😀

Sadly such influence works only on certain sections..If this continues most communities will face extinction..example is the minority parsi community.

So first UCC and then population control bill is needed. Keeping cons out of power is necessary 

This I completely agree. While I understand that a late marriage is better than a late marriage, but the way people are bringing up is like marriage in 20s is some kind of regressive mindset., Not saying people should marry in 20s just for the sake of it even if the partner isn't worth it, but marrying in 20s if you find a right match is a bliss.

Demographic change is very real and its affects are being observed too.

Saying population control bill, it wont serve any purpose. You would see only majority community following it

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

This I completely agree. While I understand that a late marriage is better than a late marriage, but the way people are bringing up is like marriage in 20s is some kind of regressive mindset., Not saying people should marry in 20s just for the sake of it even if the partner isn't worth it, but marrying in 20s if you find a right match is a bliss.

Demographic change is very real and its affects are being observed too.

Saying population control bill, it wont serve any purpose. You would see only majority community following it

Thats y UCC first

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

What is the undercurrent at your areas

What predictions for this elections

Majority for NDA ig. Voting percentages aren't much different which suggests that there's no anti incumbency.