Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

Hey!

omg this is such a blast from the past!!!

I miss this forum soooo much 😭 we had so much time back then 🤣🤣 I can’t believe we used to spend so much time discussing PS ☠️ This fandom was literally my first! The amount of discussion that used to go on about the tiniest detail (from Bhabhi’s saare choice to Shiva’s latest kaand 🤣😭) of the show feels insane now. When I started watching PS I was in like Year 11 or 12 and now I’m in my 3rd year 🫠 I can’t believe time has flown by so fast. 

Sometimes, I really wish I could read ALL of the ff’s again! As if I had seen them for the first time. What a thrill those days were :) I used to spend the whole day reading so many incredible fanfics. Our fandom was spoiled with sooo many good authors (such as yourself 🥰).

do give updates on yourself too!! And let’s try to have a random post like this every now and then to reconnect ☺️

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

Barkhaa yaar tu kahaan hai aaj kal??? 

Gadbad_Ghotala thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

hi hi, i literally logged in after randomly seeing this lol. Hope you are doing good <3

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

I only started watching Pandya store season 2 that too for Ankur Nayyar smiley9 Story of the show is just ok but I watch it for him only smiley36