Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 days ago

Is anyone even surprised by himesh and rahul being negative about ranveer? They have been doing it for a while now. Himesh does not usually do blinds, but suddenly out of nowhere he comes up with a blind about vanity vans and rahul even adds fuel to the fire, again and again ranveer is the target, there is a very obvious attempt at damaging his image and the faith in him by the audience. 

Anyone who has ever worked with ranveer has never complained about him being difficult to work with, and what set is ranveer on to demand vanity vans? He hasn't even started any movie and will probably start a movie in a few months time, so there is no logic to it being about ranveer. And do people think ranveer is that stupid to make big demands that could compromise him signing his next film? He has even gone into profit sharing for several of his films to reduce the budget. 

Edited by zara321 - 23 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

It'd be such a shame if someone as talented as him just fades into obscurity. He needs some decent people around who can knock some sense into him. The way he totally washed his hands of all responsibility for the failures of his recent films on Koffee with Karan and then yesterday, Rahul Raut dropped a blind about him on how he expects the producers to set up four vanity vans for him. Seriously, dude needs to get real before its's too late. Or maybe it already is. 

bold: I don't believe this at all! Too much negativity spread about him, I feel...

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Yep, that's him. Someone posted a clip from the last Koffee with Karan where he straight-up admits why he needs multiple vans, proudly mentioning he learned it from Salman Khan. Must've given Karan a tough time during the shoot for Rocky Rani because Karan looked quite annoyed..smiley36

But Salman is a megastar.....why compare himself with a megastar??smiley36

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Is it him who expects 4 vanity vans? I read somewhere that these days actors request such luxury but they didn’t give the name. Oh my! What’s wrong with him smiley3

Parineeti once told in an interview that Veeru doesn't wear clothes in the vans....she said that once she told him that she was coming in the van and still he was without clothes...smiley29

Koi in per thread banao....dharti per bojh wala...smiley22

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

never mind. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 23 days ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

bold: I don't believe this at all! Too much negativity spread about him, I feel...

Ranveer himself confessed to it on KWK, but yeah, we don't have to believe every lie he talks about himself.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Poor Ranveer. Hope he bounces back soon. He is a good actor and I have enjoyed watching him on screen. Must be a tough situation dealing with opposite scenarios on personal and professional front. 

And hopefully when he returns with a good movie, he has learnt a lesson about being so OTT too... constant portrayal of ideal husband, too much clownery...that can be a turn off. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

smiley36

Originally posted by: loginidran

Lol the vicious attacks at someone who they deem  as done and dusted reeks of nothing but stupidity. Why bother posting videos on him or tweet about him at all? People should now give it a rest, seriously! smiley24

Arre aise kaise 

Thoda Ranveer par attacks bhi enjoy Karo. Give Bira a break for sometime smiley17

Edited by NathuPaapi - 23 days ago