Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

Not 1-2..many ...do watch videos on youtube about those many currently working in drama industry.

Shabnam always openly disclosed her religion even in her peak days... So does her well celebrated musician husband Robin Ghosh...dont spread lies plz

Saleem Raza , johnson, A Nayyar and Iron parveen were well known Christian singers of yesteryears...

Benjamin sisters were well known as christians even from their names...they started the trend of sisters singing which went huge...don't spread lies plz

The Muslims are over 90℅ in Pakistan so the ratio compared to India must be smaller.

There are many non Muslim acheivers in Pakistan from every field and they proudly speak about their religion everywhere and to media on the record as well.

Dont spread negativity and misinformation about the religion and country you belong to.

Jiss thaali may khaana ussi may chhed

------------------------

can u tell me any highly successful name besides 2 or 3 .... pak drama industry may have minorities as well but whats about the success ratio... mahira khan , ayeza khan , hania ,sejal aly , faisal qureshi , danish , humayun , the popular names are of only muslims 

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think in India, casteism is the worst. I don’t think we have anyone from “lower cast” as a star, be it north or south India. 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Please don't spread misinformation and hate 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It's good to get positive information. Thanks, Sharaban.

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

Please don't spread misinformation and hate 

its been said by bushra ansari ....she has been in industry since more than 50 years so how it would be misinformation and hate .....i quoted bushra ansari 

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

I think in India, casteism is the worst. I don’t think we have anyone from “lower cast” as a star, be it north or south India. 

Misinformation !First of all you cannot tell by the mere name because everyone has the same kind of names. Secondly, India’s current President, Andhra, Tamil Nadu’s current Chief Ministers and plethora of others. South India’s political scene is majorly represented by the people from the so called lower castes. And plus the country has more than 30% reservation for the lower castes. 

Tamil Nadu film industry is also heavily represented by the people from the ‘lower castes’ by some of their superstars. Not sure about the rest of India but I doubt anyone who is casting the movies go by the cast and cherry pick the people from higher castes.😳

Edited by loginidran - 1 months ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: loginidran

Misinformation !First of all you cannot tell by the mere name because everyone has the same kind of names. Secondly, India’s current President, Andhra, Tamil Nadu’s current Chief Ministers and plethora of others. South India’s political scene is majorly represented by the people from the so called lower castes. And plus the country has more than 30% reservation for the lower castes. 

Tamil Nadu film industry is also heavily represented by the people from the ‘lower castes’ by some of their superstars.

30% must be distant past. At present there's 50-80% reservations in most states.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: loginidran

Tamil Nadu film industry is also heavily represented by the people from the ‘lower castes’ by some of their superstars. Not sure about the rest of India but I doubt anyone who is casting the movies go by the cast and cherry pick the people from higher castes.😳

are biggest super stars like rajnikanth , chiranjeevi etc from higher caste ? indias current president draupadi murmu is from lower caste. calling someone lower or upper itself is a bad idea but im giving the information based on data..

biggest musician ilayaraja is not from higher caste. ar rahman is a muslim of course. yesudas singer is one of the biggest name in india is a christian.

snatch thumbnail

pakistan still has blasphemy law. its a stone age belief system, they still kill non muslims accusing blasphemy. really really pathetic.

snatch thumbnail

saw the video. hope communal fanatics don't attack that honest woman.