Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Clearly, she has not ruled out an opportunity to work with the overrated actor in the future. It is better then some of the other work she is getting in more recent times. smiley36

Any examples to offer? smiley4

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vidya and RK in a movie would be a treat to watch smiley20

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Animal is cult....just like Kabir Singh. Rone wale to rote raheyenge. Ranbir toh Ranbir....look how a 15 min role has Kickstarted Bobby's dead career. The man is literally everywhere from award shows to commercials with Dhoni and a massive lineup. That's what Vanga does, his success isn't just box office numbers....he gets the whole nation talking. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OK so Jess....how much out of the 550 some crores that Animal made was due to Corporate booking??

What is your guess??

it's 400 cr something per Boi but u don't believe in them so we can't discuss using them. I know on hiked ticket prices. In corporate booking whatever it took to tell others it's 500cr something , but corporate booking isn’t illegal so it don’t matter in case they did ( I am researching that) Hiked prices that’s a known ( posted that plus anyone can and they did as it’s A rated movie)  or reported inflated numbers ( to boost ego ) ….  I am not only one who talked on coporate booking or whatever name it goes by but trade have as well including Taran komal etc ( whom others use as their source). This practice was openly exposed with BMCM because here they didn’t care to call them out directly. Adda today pointed out other movies even Gardar 2. We don’t even though whether numbers legit because we don’t even have reliable tracking like in USA box office moja whose the main/only source used or recognized in Hollywood. 

Edited by wat_up - 23 days ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Vidya emphasizes; "What a brilliant performance" smiley32

good u n vidya can watch together

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Story Very bad

Ranbir superb!

Tripti- over hyped

Songs-nice!

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

These critics can keep quacking and parroting the same "bUt iT Is CuLt sTatUs Ranbir roar". I am not buying into the low-quality, unintelligible nonsense they are peddling. 

Originally posted by: Maharani69

These critics can keep quacking and parroting the same "bUt iT Is CuLt sTatUs Ranbir roar". I am not buying into the low-quality, unintelligible nonsense they are peddling. 

smiley37