Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Ok...I read the article and somehow I felt that the guys at RSS were trying to take credit of an outcome that has already been achieved.

Anyways, I always take such news with a grain of salt. I can't say for sure what exactly has been RSS's role or if other parties were involved and RSS just took the credit and benefitted from it...

For example. Uma bharti & Sadhvi ritambhara were nowhere mentioned but I read they played a major role in starting that movement.

Its print reporter’s interaction with RSS karyakarytas he met for his film.. just the ones he met who were obviously not at the forefront. But he mentions talks at Nagpur level and the planning that went behind  it. 
thats why I said there r articles from many other publications. 
Uma bharti and Saadhviji were both affiliated to RSS ya?

All I m saying is that make ur own judgement. There will be all efforts to break Modi-Yogi -Shah trio citing internal rivalry. Coz people know they r the future. Similar tactics will be tried for whoever gets recognition in govt and achieves popularity. Another example Modi - Gadkari inspite of Gadkariji negating such rumours time n again.

I would suggest stand  by BJP firmly.. aage aapki ichha

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

@bold - that I think is a false rumour being spread about Rajputs. I myself am one and no one I'm in touch with, is revolting against BJP. Infact we are pro BJP.

I've seen photos of a Rajput village putting up signs declaring no entry for any Sangh members.  It started w/ some BJP candidate in Gujarat making demeaning comments about Rajputs, a firestorm following there & then spreading to Rajasthan & UP

Well, we'll see what happens

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Its print reporter’s interaction with RSS karyakarytas he met for his film.. just the ones he met who were obviously not at the forefront. But he mentions talks at Nagpur level and the planning that went behind  it. 
thats why I said there r articles from many other publications. 
Uma bharti and Saadhviji were both affiliated to RSS ya?

All I m saying is that make ur own judgement. There will be all efforts to break Modi-Yogi -Shah trio citing internal rivalry. Coz people know they r the future. Similar tactics will be tried for whoever gets recognition in govt and achieves popularity. Another example Modi - Gadkari inspite of Gadkariji negating such rumours time n again.

I would suggest stand  by BJP firmly.. aage aapki ichha

Oh... That I already am. Right now there is no viable alternative to BJP. Voting anyone else will ensure the win of Congress and then it will be the beginning of the darkest period of India, even worse than before.

Vr15h thumbnail

Also..if they hadnt got a clean chit there wouldn’t have been a rise of a big national party like BJP who could take on Cons. Imagine few more decades of congress rule. Desh ki tasveer hi kuch alag hoti. Just saying. 

For the record, I cheered when BJP came to power in 2014, & got re-elected in 2019.  No complains there

It's since 2020 that I soured on them.  First, their response to the Shaheen Bagh protests and withdrawal of NRC.  Then the WB elections, when they refused to impose Article 256 on the state despite the complete breakdown in law & order, as well as turning a blind eye to Bangladeshi jihadis running amuck in the state.  After that, other events, like groveling before Qatar & Iran on the Nupur Sharma affair, betraying people like T Raja Singh, turning a blind eye to the murders of Kanhaiya Lal (which was done by a member of the Muslim Rashtriya Manch, the muslim wing of the RSS), Umesh Kohle, Harsha and several other random Hindus, some based on their expression of their pride in their faith online

Nobody gets a blank check from me.  If one party betrays me, I don't vote for them just b'cos everyone else is worse.  I'd vote NOTA, and let other voters decide who gets elected to power.  Just saying

Edited by Vr15h - 13 days ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Ok..watched the video. Inspite of the fact that it started with a negative undertone. Satya kadva ho to bhi sun na chahiye.

So few things. RSS, VHP, Jansangh , BJP..no one had ever said that Ram Janmabhoomi was only their cause or their fight. They always said it was more than 500 years of fight by Hindus which involved innumerable sacrifices by many sung and unsung heroes. Credit goes to no single institution or person. There r people with conflicting ideals and ideas in every organisation. Like PVNR in congress or even Rajiv, Sanjay, Indira in their own family. 
But Ram Mandir was a collective cause and many people strived for that. Even before VHP, Sangh or BJP came into existence. But the people who established these institutions believed in the cause and joined it. And whether people believe it or not they contributed. Advani’s Rathyatra gave a momentum to the movement.

And finally in this era it reached a beautiful new beginning 

Vr15h thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Ok..watched the video. Inspite of the fact that it started with a negative undertone. Satya kadva ho to bhi sun na chahiye.

So few things. RSS, VHP, Jansangh , BJP..no one had ever said that Ram Janmabhoomi was only their cause or their fight. They always said it was more than 500 years of fight by Hindus which involved innumerable sacrifices by many sung and unsung heroes. Credit goes to no single institution or person. There r people with conflicting ideals and ideas in every organisation. Like PVNR in congress or even Rajiv, Sanjay, Indira in their own family. 
But Ram Mandir was a collective cause and many people strived for that. Even before VHP, Sangh or BJP came into existence. But the people who established these institutions believed in the cause and joined it. And whether people believe it or not they contributed. Advani’s Rathyatra gave a momentum to the movement.

And finally in this era it reached a beautiful new beginning 

Fair point. Yeah, it was a struggle of Hindus of not 500, but 400 years, if one accepts the correction that it was not Babur, but Aurangzeb who demolished the temple.  But noteworthy was the point that during Nehru, it was Govind Ballav Pant and KK Nair who opposed the order to shut down the Hindu pujas at Ayodhya.  In sharp contrast to Nripendra Mishra, who carried out Mulayam's orders to shoot the Kar Sevaks in 1990, and who's rewarded by the BJP w/ chairmanship of the RJB trust

I wouldn't for a moment deny the BJP its due credit in this movement any more than Sandeep Deo did.  However, the way they have marketed it has been like this has been their campaign alone, totally glossing over some serious issues like pilfering donations of golden & silver bricks that people donated to build the temple - something that incensed the late Ashok Singhal

It may take you some days, but I suggest watching the full series, up to episode 27

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Vr15h

I believe that there is a simple rule that can be applied to muslims:

• You have the right of freedom of religion, as in namaz, roza,...  However, namaz is restricted to home or mosques: you don't get to block roads, occupy public parts or so on
  • Jihad may be a central part of islam, but it doesn't fall under freedom of religion.  If you wanna wage war on kafirs, you will be made a refugee to Pakistan or Bangladesh or Afghanistan.  This also applies if you stone Hindu religious processions, like Rath Yatra, Ram Navami, Durga Puja visarjan,......
  • No special rights or subsidies for you, such as haj.  We Hindus don't get subsidies to visit Kashi, Ayodhya, Dwarka, Tirupati.....  Sikhs don't get subsidies to visit Harmandir Sahib, Anandpur Sahib....  Buddhists don't get subsidies to visit Lumbini.  Catholics don't get subsidies to visit Vatican.  Anglicans don't get subsidies to visit Canterbury.  No reason visits to Mecca/Medina need to be subsidized by non-muslims

I never understood the Haj subsidy thing. They're going to Saudi Arabia to visit their holy sites. Why should the non Muslims pay for it?

I'm against the appeasement schemes too. All schemes should be uniform. Exceptions could be granted on financial grounds but without additional filters like caste.

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 days ago
Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Vr15h

For the record, I cheered when BJP came to power in 2014, & got re-elected in 2019.  No complains there

It's since 2020 that I soured on them.  First, their response to the Shaheen Bagh protests and withdrawal of NRC.  Then the WB elections, when they refused to impose Article 256 on the state despite the complete breakdown in law & order, as well as turning a blind eye to Bangladeshi jihadis running amuck in the state.  After that, other events, like groveling before Qatar & Iran on the Nupur Sharma affair, betraying people like T Raja Singh, turning a blind eye to the murders of Kanhaiya Lal (which was done by a member of the Muslim Rashtriya Manch, the muslim wing of the RSS), Umesh Kohle, Harsha and several other random Hindus, some based on their expression of their pride in their faith online

Nobody gets a blank check from me.  If one party betrays me, I don't vote for them just b'cos everyone else is worse.  I'd vote NOTA, and let other voters decide who gets elected to power.  Just saying

If you don't live in Delhi so you don't know the shit happening during Shaheen Bagh, yes they should have dealt with them. 

But those people were ready to burn Delhi, so they couldn't take risk. 

You don't know waha aana jaane se mana kiya hua tha hume. 

Aise WB mein President Rule nahi laga sakte when SC is there to blame Govt everything. 

1 state ke liye dusre kayi states mein aag lag jaati. 

They can't much only poori duniya ke against nahi ho sakte hum. 

We are standing firm against Canada and US for the killings fasico, but can't be fighting with every country. 

Yes Nupur was not wrong and should have got support but main people never blamed her and she is doing ralling in Delhi. 

This is politics, it can never be black and white specially for a country like us, where we have more problematic people inside the country.