Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Ok..watched the video. Inspite of the fact that it started with a negative undertone. Satya kadva ho to bhi sun na chahiye.

So few things. RSS, VHP, Jansangh , BJP..no one had ever said that Ram Janmabhoomi was only their cause or their fight. They always said it was more than 500 years of fight by Hindus which involved innumerable sacrifices by many sung and unsung heroes. Credit goes to no single institution or person. There r people with conflicting ideals and ideas in every organisation. Like PVNR in congress or even Rajiv, Sanjay, Indira in their own family. 
But Ram Mandir was a collective cause and many people strived for that. Even before VHP, Sangh or BJP came into existence. But the people who established these institutions believed in the cause and joined it. And whether people believe it or not they contributed. Advani’s Rathyatra gave a momentum to the movement.

And finally in this era it reached a beautiful new beginning 

BJP gets credit bcoz Yogiji got all the documents translated in record time from Hindi to English to be presented in court. 

Joh aur sab govt kayi saalo se nahi kar rahi thi, knowing that without the facts in English ot won't be heard in Apex Court. 

BJP lost their govt from 3 states due to it. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is there a reliable data on the total number of refugees who are currently in India? It's estimated that UP has around 45k Hindu refugees while Rajasthan has 25k. Delhi NCR also houses 1000s of them.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Is there a reliable data on the total number of refugees who are currently in India? It's estimated that UP has around 45k Hindu refugees while Rajasthan has 25k. Delhi NCR also houses 1000s of them.

I had tried to Google it a while back …. Not sure I saw anything in the category of “reliable numbers”. Hopefully once CAA results are in - we will find out in hindsight. 

So happy for CAA and what India is doing :). Global leadership and direction :). 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I had tried to Google it a while back …. Not sure I saw anything in the category of “reliable numbers”. Hopefully once CAA results are in - we will find out in hindsight. 

So happy for CAA and what India is doing :). Global leadership and direction :). 

Yeah there's no reliable data for illegal infiltrators either. Hope GOI sorts it out in 3rd term.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Yeah there's no reliable data for illegal infiltrators either. Hope GOI sorts it out in 3rd term.

have you read speed of trust ? I feel it’s applicable here. 

When you simplify life and write laws for the 97% or let’s say significant majority. The outliers will automatically stand out and be dealt with. Hence I love this law. Aadhar. CAA and infiltrators will be easily known and dealt with legally :). Simplicity of this approach makes it so powerful :)