Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

eeee happy belated to youuu, 2rs pepsi Kim Wexler, you're too sexy or shall I say Maybe you're just so funky! I am still not over how you left me stranded after indulging my rant on The summer I lost my specs & created kalesh, by hibernating right after. Regardless, may you live many more years to indulge my rants henceforth. Here's another strong, sexy female for you, a gift reserved for only the best! the most special!! 🌻

p.s. thohh is still the best most angst-ridden show & tfothou was not ITT. 😤🔪

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I have my doubts about you but I am absolutely certain Ohophelia is not a cannibal. 

omg 😳 dud he literally mean she devoured things smiley37like Hannibal leichter n then devoured U? smiley24Gosh he really uses double meanings in his posts 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Happiest Belated Birthday, friend ♥️♥️smiley31

Hope you had a day is as special as you are

Sending you lots of hugs and love ♥️

Beautiful thread luv ♥️

Thank you for the tag Dexy ♥️ (Of course I can’t tag you) 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Not only do you write extremely well, you are also a wealth of knowlegde on so many topics, RTH finally has stiff competition. smiley36

I guess Happy Birthday to my competition. smiley36

The forum needs more so we can have nice discussions on various topics. 

Happy Birthday Song for Taylor Swift Fan - YouTube

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday 🎂 

JayaBachan thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAEBYFUNKEsmiley40

Happy Birthday once again dearest Ophelia! I can’t keep up with your usernames but I always recognise you from/by (OMG WHICH ONE IS IT) your eloquent way of expressing yourself. Has anyone ever told you that you have such pretty English? I don’t even know if that’s even a thing but it is now. 😭❤️ 

Wishing you all the happiness, love, success & blessings. Straight out, you’re an incredible person and I feel extremely fortunate to have met someone like you, especially in this shitfest of a place lmao. 

Sorry to keep the message short, but I have an eye infection in both eyes (I feel like the whole world should know) and the eye booger is making it difficult for me to see. Hallelujah. 

Newbirdie, has anyone told you how adorable you are when you type out all your intrusive thoughts? I am a fan. No one else on here does that. It’s so uniquely you. smiley36

I'm quite flattered with this comment🌸.People in Ishqbaaaz forum used to say that my description of my intrusive thoughts about that show or anything are entertaining and hilarious ,I loved to receive that feedback from there at that time.This is the first time someone saying it is adorable 😍,that too supari khala 😍,....yayy *insert Anika jumping in joy gif*...For some reason I'm not able to insert gifs from past 10 days,need to figure it out soon!

Happy Birthday! 🎂🎈