Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

They released Vida Karo seperately today as wellsmiley27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dc63Lhdr-I

AreYaar thumbnail

This BTS of Ishq Mitaaye is such a fun watch too....man, it must have been mad for them to shoot in the actual villages with all the villagers playing the crowd for the concerts....lol I guess Diljit ka naam lekar ikattha kar liya hoga sabkosmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLK18juTgIQ

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

This BTS of Ishq Mitaaye is such a fun watch too....man, it must have been mad for them to shoot in the actual villages with all the villagers playing the crowd for the concerts....lol I guess Diljit ka naam lekar ikattha kar liya hoga sabkosmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLK18juTgIQ

Oh this was nice to see. I liked imtiaz ka brief ke enjoy do not worry about appearance and hahah yeah gaoon  walon ko free ka  converts and masti mil gaya 

Posted: 12 days ago

And IF keeps it's parampara going with 1 more stupid useless update.. everything looks so messed up.. and the one thing they had in their favor i.e the quote feature for the conversations and discussions is now messed up too lol

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

And IF keeps it's parampara going with 1 more stupid useless update.. everything looks so messed up.. and the one thing they had in their favor i.e the quote feature for the conversations and discussions is now messed up too lol

Haha yeah yet another stupid update to make IF look worse. That is the only consistent thing in so many years 🤪😂

This lame expand feature for the quotes doesn’t even want to make you read the whole quoted post 

Posted: 11 days ago

watched the crew and it was so much fun.. we seriously need more films like this.. it was very well cut  and engaging. to the point short full entertainment.. bebo and tabu were just too Bloody amazing together and even kriti was seamlessly fit in.. 

Posted: 10 days ago

I watched IM today and smiley36 what a royal mess it is.. shahemeer turned out to be such a loser too but then yeh toh hona hi tha jab fake banda banke ladkinpatao..naatak toh kuch hi time chal sakta hai he was just roleplaying for paana ..shibra ji toh lallu ban gayi usko sach samjh ke.. he was coming across as such a loser being a chamcha of that Haroon baig bhai yeh kabse iska itna saga ho gaya but acting so strange and gair in matter of salman sahab jaise drama chudata phir raha tha..ab salman sahib toh gaye..  shibra is right in feeling betrayed but then serves her right too for and all if them for falling for such a lie and acting all chummy and being oh koi badi baat toh thi nahi aona sab kuch fake karna  and uske baad sab bhul jaana..esp for salman sahib  jaose unki memory kho gayi thi..ab karein enjoy ..

It was so cruel of shahmeer to be na main jaoon ga caz image and na tum huh...and pallumpakkad ke bhaith gaya of that Haroon for nothing saara brain khatam ho gaya itne chant shahmeer ka ab suddenly ke farak nahi kar paa raha ke kaun apna kaun papaya huh..ek dum dumb bana Dia 

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I watched IM today and smiley36 what a royal mess it is.. shahemeer turned out to be such a loser too but then yeh toh hona hi tha jab fake banda banke ladkinpatao..naatak toh kuch hi time chal sakta hai he was just roleplaying for paana ..shibra ji toh lallu ban gayi usko sach samjh ke.. he was coming across as such a loser being a chamcha of that Haroon baig bhai yeh kabse iska itna saga ho gaya but acting so strange and gair in matter of salman sahab jaise drama chudata phir raha tha..ab salman sahib toh gaye..  shibra is right in feeling betrayed but then serves her right too for and all if them for falling for such a lie and acting all chummy and being oh koi badi baat toh thi nahi aona sab kuch fake karna  and uske baad sab bhul jaana..esp for salman sahib  jaose unki memory kho gayi thi..ab karein enjoy ..

It was so cruel of shahmeer to be na main jaoon ga caz image and na tum huh...and pallumpakkad ke bhaith gaya of that Haroon for nothing saara brain khatam ho gaya itne chant shahmeer ka ab suddenly ke farak nahi kar paa raha ke kaun apna kaun papaya huh..ek dum dumb bana Dia 

Thanks for the review yaar :) I'm yet to watch....was traveling since some days toh I'm behind on some stuff....will try to catch up at some pointsmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Caught up on the IM epi....lol mujhe toh nahin laga Shahmeer losersmiley36

Fake banke ladki patao is better than being a two timer cheater like he was in Dobara who was counting his older wife ke face ke wrinkles in last ke epissmiley36

All Pak shows become tiresome and lame in the last stretch so I was expecting kuch blah karenge with IM also but this is very much tolerable ki Shahmeer dumb ban gaya in the political games rather than totally butchering his character by randomly showing him cheating on the FL or marrying another girl suddenly. 

It's kinda funny that last stretch mein suddenly Haroon mastermind ban gaya and is playing father-son against each other. Dawood ko full series mein dikhaya like he was the one who killed Zubeida but end mein they are making it look like Haroon was the main culprit all along and Dawood just went along for his own selfishness...lol it's too funny that when Suleiman is being trapped in the end, Dawood is not the actual culprit despite being so obvious about his dislike of Suleiman all along....lol 

I was surprised Shibra even waited that long to go running to Suleiman...lol bas drag ke liye kiya I guess cuz she really didn't have much to do in this other than be upset about her father being framed and fighting with Shahmeer ki they need to go see him immediately....lol 

So finally looks like the person they killed is Suleiman only....lol leads bach gaye phir se I guess...and last stretch of drama will be all around Suleiman ka death only. 

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

They've released the finale promo and usmein idea ho raha hai end ka.....Dawood is in jail and telling Shahmeer he didn't kill Zubeida but was responsible for her death....then there's a shot of Shibra slapping Shahmeersmiley36....and end mein Shahmeer ka breakdown hai at a dining table - maybe sitting across from Haroon when he tells him how he murdered his mom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVLV4IVsksQ