Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

The website hates Aamir. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Which site is that? Can you give a link?

As for BOI...I've stopped to read what they write.

actually I think Ibos is out of business now. They were pro Bachchan site lol

Edited by Maroonporsche - a month ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

actually I think Ibos is out of business now. They were pro Bachchan site lol

ya ibos is not functional anymore 

But pro badumba site 

Edited by I_M_SultaN - a month ago

lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ at the replies by some members. Even members here have agendas as we use what suits us. No site is reliable. There is no transparency Bollywood is a sham simple. We donโ€™t even know the real budgets on movies we just assume what is told lol ๐Ÿ˜‚. I go by audience reactions and the theaters in the states and so on. I donโ€™t go by these sites or bought trade analysts. Yet I do take whoever gives me what I want because I know they bogus and so are those so called numbers since Bahubali times. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ya ibos is not functional anymore 

But pro badumba site 

Bunty Babli was a massive hit that showed huge star power smiley36

um more lol on someone saying oromax is reliable lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ that site does surveys n it makes no sense 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ at the replies by some members. Even members here have agendas as we use what suits us. No site is reliable. There is no transparency Bollywood is a sham simple. We donโ€™t even know the real budgets on movies we just assume what is told lol ๐Ÿ˜‚. I go by audience reactions and the theaters in the states and so on. I donโ€™t go by these sites or bought trade analysts. Yet I do take whoever gives me what I want because I know they bogus and so are those so called numbers since Bahubali times. 

yo. Truth bomb lol yet shamelessly bash boi LMAO 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

What about HW? What is their verdict system like? Is it like fully transparent and accurate?

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8455

Laapata Ladies has earned 18cr net india and a gross of 22cr worldwide

The budget is only 4cr

How is this movie not successful..? I mean it is a clean hit considering the budget

How are they not calling it a successful movie? Just because it does not fit in the high testosterone category they love so much?

I have seen many sites calling LL a success

Is the overall 4 cr what was paid to the Actors and making of the movie? smiley3