Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

King77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NITHYAARYA

Seriously I don't feel like watching this show now, before I used to like this show so much but the writers obsession for Mandira destroyed the whole plot.

From last 1year people are waiting for Mandira exposure now i am fed up dont know about others.

writers should check other hit serials in every 2 or 3 weeks they are changing the track and refreshing the story.yaha pe abhi bhi Mandira ek villain ko rakhke story rubber band jaise kheech rahe hain.yeh Mandira ka chapter Khatam Karo Naya track laao naye challenges Lao shiv sakti ke life mein thoda interesting lagega dekhne mein. yaha toh heroine lage padi hain Mandira ke unlimited koshisho ko nakaam karne ke liye pichle 6-7 mahine se abhi bhi lagi hi huyi hain.ab toh sahi mein dimaag kharaab hogaya hain.stable trp 0.9 thi aaj woh 0.7 hogaya hain.

u r really right ,what I don’t understand is why they don’t even really exposed keertan .

Mandira’s  exposure  maybe it’s longway to go cos now shiv and shekti is in trouble 👿. any way am addicted this show i can’t stop watching smiley37

King77 thumbnail

Coming soonsmiley20

Show gets extension ,shifted to new slot and isn’t going off air 💪💪

King77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: King77

I think upcoming episodes will be interesting and rimjim will lern mandira’s secrets, on the other hand shiv is acting like akid and unstable condition let’s see how Arjun performing this kind of role 

yeah Rimjim to spy on mandira smiley37

King77 thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

According to the latest episodes shekti proves that shiv is mentally unstable  but what I don’t understand is what kind of power mandira has in this family even Ragunath can’t say anything to her and he failed to protect his son only shekti faughts shiv’s rights ,ragunath at the beginning of the show he seemed respectful mansmiley37

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

According to the latest episodes shekti proves that shiv is mentally unstable  but what I don’t understand is what kind of power mandira has in this family even Ragunath can’t say anything to her and he failed to protect his son only shekti faughts shiv’s rights ,ragunath at the beginning of the show he seemed respectful mansmiley37

The show become irritating now..They are using bhagya model negativity to  attract trp Audience. But it was getting ulta. Jo Audience dha woh jaa rah hai

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Same here will watch after if everything will be sort out waiting 🙂

NITHYAARYA thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Same just checking written updates

King77 thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Cjosh

Same here will watch after if everything will be sort out waiting 🙂

Now every body knows mandira’s true colors ? Only shiv and shakti  can kick out mandira of the Hause unfortunately shiv’s condition isn’t stable hope shiv will be back his form 

King77 thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Who can kick mandira out of the house ?

What kind of power mandira has in the family?Today’s episode ragunath and dadi learns mandir’s true colors  with proves that she is the one who kidnapped shiv, in my opinion I think only shiv can kick mandira out of the house.

your opinion plz sher with me 🤔🤔

Edited by King77 - 5 days ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago

Who can kick mandira out of the house ?

What kind of power mandira has in the family?Today’s episode ragunath and dadi learns mandir’s true colors  with proves that she is the one who kidnapped shiv, in my opinion I think only shiv can kick mandira out of the house.

your opinion plz sher with me 🤔🤔

Why Does Mandira Win Everytime?

Not Watching It Anymore