Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

hope they dont turn this into a typical sasur v. bahu crap. smiley5

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Haven't watched since Friday.....i have only been watching the precap and watched a couple of scenes in today's episode....looks like they're taking toxic parenting to a whole new level with Naren's dad ( Just like with Dilip in Pushpa impossible) decided not to watch the show / precaps anymore....

This PH never manages to write balanced characters....the parent character is either too supportive or too toxic , it's always the 2 extreme ends of the spectrum with these people....not gonna be wasting my time with this show

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 2 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

The show has been good but I don't like that side character GF who is trying to take the married woman's place drama. It's not making sense to me smiley36

Rest I'm here waiting to see how the tables turn when Nandini gets to know about her dowry.

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

The show has been good but I don't like that side character GF who is trying to take the married woman's place drama. It's not making sense to me smiley36

Rest I'm here waiting to see how the tables turn when Nandini gets to know about her dowry.

I haven't watched this show in a while so idc

Also what GF?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I haven't watched this show in a while so idc

Also what GF?

Arre wo jo pregnant bhabhi ka uske husband ki side chick smiley36

Arre wo jo pregnant bhabhi ka uske husband ki side chick smiley36

Pregnant who?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

she's one of the daughter in law, the eldest I think. 

Posted: 10 days ago

Heard that this show is going to get offaired in a monthsmiley36

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Heard that this show is going to get offaired in a monthsmiley36

KBC smiley36 nvm, I hope they start the asking dowry back - track soon and end it properly. I wanna see Ratanshi in jail smiley15

KBC smiley36 nvm, I hope they start the asking dowry back - track soon and end it properly. I wanna see Ratanshi in jail smiley15

Whatever , also isn't his name Hemraj in the show?smiley36

Also hats off shows have a huge episode bank (20 episodes) so the show might be off aired even before the episode bank is exhausted

Or they can scrap those episodes and rewrite and reshoot new episodes to wrap the series up 🤷