Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Nah, you can't really trust these guys. Katrina at number 3? Seriously? They released the top 10 list for OTT movies in 2023, and they got Bhediya, an Amazon movie, at number 1, while Mission Majnoon a Netflix movie, was at 10. Netflix has like 260 million subscribers, while Amazon's got less than 200 million. And guess what? According to official Netflix stats released this year, MM was the most watched movie in the first half of 2023. Go figure.smiley36

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

In case one really cares on these surveys which are so random can read this. Just remember it’s not in Bo numbers only. https://daily.thesignal.co/p/ormax-koffee-with-karan-samantha-prabhu

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Anushka needs to be removed from all such lists. The girl hasn’t worked in years. 

Virat Kohli is probably the biggest brand RN, Anushka is the national bhabhi smiley36and has plenty of big endorsements

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Virat Kohli is probably the biggest brand RN, Anushka is the national bhabhi smiley36and has plenty of big endorsements

I said the same. There reasons why they in it and it got nothing to do with just movies or stardom even. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

God..imagine if anu married ranveer or kashap..she would be no where in these rankings..she is popular & relevant without work for life now

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

God..imagine if anu married ranveer or kashap..she would be no where in these rankings..she is popular & relevant without work for life now

@Bold- who?

I think Anushka even saw a jump in this list recently during world cupsmiley36, coz every Virushka moment used to go viral all over like anything, no actor no celeb comes close to Virat's current status ya, very small example since I was talking about this thing only on the other thread that how powerful SRK fans are but the only time I have seen them on backfoot was when got into a fanwar with Kohli fans over King title smiley36

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

@Bold- who?

I think Anushka even saw a jump in this list recently during world cupsmiley36, coz every Virushka moment used to go viral all over like anything, no actor no celeb comes close to Virat's current status ya, very small example since I was talking about this thing only on the other thread that how powerful SRK fans are but the only time I have seen them on backfoot was when got into a fanwar with Kohli fans over King title smiley36

Anurag Kashap..she was linked to him during BV filming around 2013