Just trying to gauge the pulse of the forum 😀 - Page 2

Poll

Which marriage do you think will happen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

No marriage. Expecting Ani to call her meri biwi atleast smiley36 chances of this are slim to none par phir bhi🀞

Looks like we have a winner.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now wish for an emotional hug from these two for me pl..smiley42

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Emotional hug at this point? I dunno! πŸ™„

Both are at logger heads! And even if in tomorrow's episode Ani does claim that Jhanak is his wife, what's the guarantee that she will not ask 'Who Said so? I won't accept the marriage?! ' I just hope that atleast to get chutkara from Tejas our Jhanak Rani will not start questioning Ani abt his intentions!! Like she did last time pre-accident!!

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Both are at logger heads! And even if in tomorrow's episode Ani does claim that Jhanak is his wife, what's the guarantee that she will not ask 'Who Said so? I won't accept the marriage?! ' I just hope that atleast to get chutkara from Tejas our Jhanak Rani will not start questioning Ani abt his intentions!! Like she did last time pre-accident!!

Or she can of course take a stand for herself and get herself a break from this stupid family!!!

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimeo

Exactly, this is the same thing I was telling yesterday. We don’t know when Janak will start accusing him again.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

No marriage ,as its alreday done and now the rituals are also complete. Baat Khatam...Kal se free ho jaungi... 

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 21 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vimeo

She will later when they are alone ....Not hug the other one ....

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 21 days ago