Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Reader1419

Very well written but please give them a happy ending 

Thanks for reading sis ❤❤❤... Yaa so this was supposed to be an OS, but I might continue. If so, will definitely be a happy ending. 

Anees. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

IMG_1570.jpeg

AAAAA I HATE YOU for stopping there cuz now I want the full thing 😭 but mahn you’ve written it so beautifully 🥹 the sex portion was my favourite, please can you go to the sets & gets atleast that portion shot & directed….I certainly didn’t see that coming but angad losing his memory 🥲 I’ve bad experience with memory loss tracks so low-key am spectacle abt one in TMD 😭 but this is a very beautiful shot !

ps: I've lurked around the forums to read a shot on sahan’s nights (am besharam yes) but my bad couldn’t find them so thankyou for writing this…. Write more

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anees.

IMG_1570.jpeg

AAAAA I HATE YOU for stopping there cuz now I want the full thing 😭 but mahn you’ve written it so beautifully 🥹 the sex portion was my favourite, please can you go to the sets & gets atleast that portion shot & directed….I certainly didn’t see that coming but angad losing his memory 🥲 I’ve bad experience with memory loss tracks so low-key am spectacle abt one in TMD 😭 but this is a very beautiful shot !

ps: I've lurked around the forums to read a shot on sahan’s nights (am besharam yes) but my bad couldn’t find them so thankyou for writing this…. Write more

Lol! 😂😂😂 guess what... Me too 🙈🙈🙈

Thanks a lot for reading and ur ecouraging words🫂🫂🫂... I will definitely try to make it into a FF. 

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Thanks for reading sis ❤❤❤... Yaa so this was supposed to be an OS, but I might continue. If so, will definitely be a happy ending. 

WhTs a OS?

Athz thumbnail

One shot I guess.. So basically it is just a single short story.. It won't be continued as a series. 

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

One shot I guess.. So basically it is just a single short story.. It won't be continued as a series. 

It was too beautiful to be a single short story....please conclude it, with Angad getting back his memory and becoming hale nd healthy...something to do about Sahiba being in trouble during childbirth nd Angad helping her and regining his senses.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader1419

It was too beautiful to be a single short story....please conclude it, with Angad getting back his memory and becoming hale nd healthy...something to do about Sahiba being in trouble during childbirth nd Angad helping her and regining his senses.

Sure sis. Will give it a shot. I'll have to think through the story but sure thing... I'll continue this 

Amanita09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

So sad how he lost his memory but that Sahan consummation was just 💖👏

MansiP23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Wow this truly was heartbreaking… So beautifully and sensually written consummation. Loved it . 

Athz thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: MansiP23

Wow this truly was heartbreaking… So beautifully and sensually written consummation. Loved it . 

Glad you loved it sis. Thanks a lot for your kind words.