Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

prblm with pandya is he's egoistic. He thinks he can do everything. Still don't understand why bumrah isn't bowling in 1st over and last over.. That's his power

What's he trying to doing? 

Bumrah did bowl 19th over and it was crucial one. 

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Happy CSK got 2 points. It was important 2 points for them. 💛💙 Else it's difficult to move up the table.

Good Pathirana clicked yesterday and didn't give much extras also.

After his over, Tushar and Shardul also bowled well and conceded less runs.

Next 2 consecutive matches with LSG.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

What sort of a captain he is?? If Nabi with 3 overs --19 runs is there to bowl the last over, how did he convince himself to bowl the last over with 2 overs 23 runs?  Those 20 runs made the difference. Everyone including me was happy seeing Dhoni's batting display... but is it not a strategic mistake from a captain of a highly successful team in the previous years??  Without mentioning a word about Rohit's century, what sort of message does he want to give at the end?? Being a wise leader who motivates their team is crucial for making good decisions.

When you are met with MSD, nothing else matters. smiley36 As for this decision, its proper hindsight. Hardik bowled because Mitchell was struggling to hit pacers. And he did get out. If he didn't get out Hardik would have got a very good over with less runs. You can't bowl spin to mitchell and that too in death overs . He is the 2nd best spin hitter after Dube. That's the reason why the pacers were bowled in middle overs. There have been only 3 current bowlers who stopped MSD. Mohit, Sandeep, Rabada. 4th one is CSK bowling coach. None of them were with Hardik. Flashback to last season final how mohit got MS. smiley36

Proper hindsight. Nabi 3 overs got over before the spin hitters came. It would say brilliant captaincy to restrict them to just around 200 and not 240/250. 

Also MI failed not because of bowling etc. Main hitters failed that's why. 

Next point on Rohit's 100. That's why we lose. Milestone obsessed public. Commentators didn't ask about it. Neither Hardik forcefully said about it. What's the point of forcefully saying things? MI didn't win either. Did Faf speak About that losing Kohli 100? 

What is the bloody point when the game is lost? 

Edited by BeingBlunt - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

From the previous CSK match.

MANNNNN 

I hope this isn't shared already. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5BJzkZRa_3/?igsh=MXc1dTFxcjlpdnQyeA==

Yes. This was shared widely and was super Viral. Csk isn't just winning matches. They are giving a cinematic experiences to thier fans. smiley36

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Yes. This was shared widely and was super Viral. Csk isn't just winning matches. They are giving a cinematic experiences to thier fans. smiley36

The C in Chennai Super Kings is for Cinematic.

And my Mumbai boys Ajju, Lord and Rutu are just muah. 

My favourites maybe kkr and re, yet I have a soft spot for CSK 

https://twitter.com/Satya_Prakash08/status/1779538391975235904?t=OdfLIe6WYCHTXoN_B1UVOA&s=19

@$$h0|€ kohlitards like these hates MS for the reason I told you. Can digest that MS is a far far better player than Kohli and gets more love. Also the team wins. Where as he is stuck with his Chu RCB team. smiley35

So can't do much to release frustration. So hate MS. I am sure if someone sees this account, a lot of Rohit hate will be found too. smiley39

https://twitter.com/Satya_Prakash08/status/1779725888080519426?t=Re6Mmq6SRQ8O4Zstlcf_xQ&s=19

Also this. WTF. smiley35smiley39

https://twitter.com/Satya_Prakash08/status/1779512714282610835?t=wcRGfHhdhIYMgDoHRYvYhg&s=19

One man can't win the match for u when the score is huge

my husband said the same.. When he can hit like this why he's not coming earlier?? Before you attack let me clear he's not kohli fan at all

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Bravo, Dhoni and Rutu would have planned to keep a fielder behind for SKY s reverse sweeps and Fizz took an excellent catch. Else it would have become 6.

And Tim David was too animated yesterday. He wanted a strategic timeout early and he wanted to come and bat. The others tried to calm him down. But he hit 2 - 6 s and became out. 

Hardik didn't know MS would bat n last over when he started bowling. The first 6 by MS got him tensed and so maybe the other 2 balls were not so good .

Reg century, I feel sometimes Kohli himself hypes his century, so others, commentators, team mates etc follow i feel. Nothing wrong, one has right to feel good.

Rohit would have refused to give an interview after the match yesterday as they lost 

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Pathirana and Dube fun discussion post match

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5xUqwGtBBt/?igsh=MXVhdjhreXZpaGN2dQ==