Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

If Anupamaa had even a drop of self respect, she would not be accepting it.  She would not be cordially talking to Baa of she has any self respect in her. 

Are we supposed to have a change of heart and be happy to see them like this? It is rather infuriating to see Anupamaa act like this with Baa. The person who cursed her time and again, wished her nothing but unhappiness. 

I totally agree with you smiley20.This is what a Normal sane thinking person would feel as you have rightly described smiley31…..But watching n updating this show for last FOUR yrs …has made me predict what the makers are thinking . so I can safely predict which way the writers are going take . smiley37

After all I have learnt the taste of this”Upma” by heart smiley37smiley37
So watch out for my predictions come true smiley37smiley42

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: AngelRG

Yashdeep and Anupama not informing other staff is typical example of how she has raised her kids. Not informing them about reality and not letting them decide for themselves. Neither she takes responsibility for herself nor let other become responsible for their lives. She will decide for everyone. First she will try to be Jagat Mata. Takes whole world responsibility on herself. If anybody thinks otherwise then she will give long bhashans to prove them wrong. And suddenly something will happen and she will leave everyone and run away.

Hi Angel . Welcome to the forum my dear . 
Nice meeting you smiley31

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

If Anupamaa had even a drop of self respect, she would not be accepting it.  She would not be cordially talking to Baa of she has any self respect in her. 

Are we supposed to have a change of heart and be happy to see them like this? It is rather infuriating to see Anupamaa act like this with Baa. The person who cursed her time and again, wished her nothing but unhappiness. 

Baa is acting good because Anupamaa ko dard dene ka, abuse karne ka haq keval Baa aur Vanraj ka hai, kyonki woh uske apne aur uska parivaar hain...smiley17 But when an outsider like Adhya gives her so-called pain, Baa will become her emotional support. So that Maa always remember ki Baa kadva bolti hain par jab baharwale usko dard dete hain, toh Baa saath bhi khadi hoti hain... Perhaps also so that Maa does not slip back to jogandom and continues her services in that house.... Ab isse zyada aur cute kya ho sakta hai.. smiley9