Views

Users

Frequent Posters

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Thanks 

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

There is still a tiny hope that Adi is faking it all, because no matter whatever his behavior with Kavya, he never stopped her from winning all the challenges he thrown at her.

He never tried to find what she is doing to find the proof/stop her from doing anything for that.

I think, he is still doing everything purposely including bribe the lawyer/blaming her father for his file..etc. He acting all cruel in front of others and silently helping her win each challenge.

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Miss those days when episodes used to be a bliss and why used to wait for it impatiently

Spykie thumbnail

Abhi to i just watch to see my fav leads onscreen.. or else story has become frustating

Spykie thumbnail

May be they want to give a positive msg at the end but abhi to dil bahut dukha rahe hai

Spykie thumbnail

Waiting for the day when adhi will be back to a gpod husband

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Don't think, there is any good message in this track. In the end, it will only be love and trust. Yes, the outcome may be that Kavya proves her A1 patni tag again.